1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stay Or Go?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by thattransprince, Jul 17, 2017.

1. thattransprince

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I've been dating this guy for a while. It's long distance. He never texts me or calls. It is getting annoying and seems like he doesn't care about me. It feels like I'm suffocating sometimes when he doesn't answer for repy for a long long time. I love him, but I don't know if he actually loves me. I want to stay, but I don't know if I should. Pease help.

2. bearhug1994

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Try to have an open conversation about it and be honest about the way you feel. He may run from it but in my experience (which isn't much) talking about it may make him realize what he's doing. If he won't talk to you (which is what happened to me) i would just move on. As hard that seems it may be best. I'm still getting over the guy that hurt me. But in the long run I feel like by not continually trying to reach back out to him that I've been happier. Even tho I'm butthurt that our relationship didn't go anywhere, constantly worrying about what he's thinking about you will only make it worse for you.