1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News State of Emergency in West Virginia [Water Ban]

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Daydreamer1, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Bibliophile

Ok unless you are talking extreme cases of poverty anyone with enough effort, ingenuity, and planning can prep. Im sorry but when you say you can't imagine this or that well you really dont know my life story do you. I watched my family go through what utility to pay each month, We lived through the blizzards of 95 in New England without heat or gas. Yet some how we survived the blizzard and frozen pipes. Some how we managed to store food and water. So I know from life experience that for MOST people its possible. The point I was making in the first post was that if MOST people that ARE able prepped there would not be these insane runs on the stores freeing up resources for the those really in need.
    Also OuterSpace. I disagree on the whole BPA deal. Im sorry yes there are studies that show some corilation to what you spoke of but people have stored water in plastic containers for YEARS prior to any of these studies and yet some how they live long cancer free lives. I just tend to shrug at this EVERYTHING IS POISON AND GIVES YOU CANCER OMG attitude of a lot of university's these days. I mean if I listened to all of these studies Id never eat or drink anything ever again.

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This thread is not the place to argue about storm and or disaster preparation. It's also not the place to argue about the effects of BPA. So, let's keep the thread on topic.

3. OuterSpaceACE

Out Status:
    Out to everyone