1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

squishing testicles

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Monmon, Dec 5, 2012.

1. aeva

We used the rubber band method on calves at the farm I worked on too. In small animal practice, we make one small incision in the scrotum and sqeeze the testicles out through the hole one at a time. We then clamp, cut and tie off the vas deferens so that the entire testicle is removed, but the scrotal sac remains, all while they're under anesthesia. For cats and small dogs, it usually doesn't even require stitches. I may or may not have pictures on my phone.

2. KaraBulut

Unfortunately, you cannot post them here, if you were going in that direction. :frowning2:

3. Emberstone

my bois just tried to creep their way back up into my pelvic cavity after reading this thread...

4. aeva

Haha, absolutely not. I have them mainly because I find that stuff interesting, but also because my ex-girlfriend's friend and I used to have "gross out" contests using only pictures on our phones (he was a hockey player, so his were mostly gruesome injuries and resulting infections). I've got some pretty disturbing stuff on there...

Totally thought 'bois' said 'boss' for a second. Confused the hell out of me.

5. Zaio

Zaio Guest

:roflmao: