1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sports!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by SadConfusedBandGeek, May 22, 2007.

1. Qu_

Qu_ Guest

I competitively swim and play water polo. Outside of the water I'm useless though.

I hate football, basketball, and baseball.

2. SadConfusedBandGeek

hmm a lot of us seem to like swimmin:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I dance. Contemporary and jazz are my strong ones, but I'm improving in ballet. I like to watch hockey. I hope to start doing martial arts again soon.
    Honestly, I dislike all other sports, especially cheerleading. Cheerleading is fake, skanky dancing.

4. jman77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i play soccer, attempt to competively xc ski and run track. i do the opposite sports of my dad, he did football, baseball and basketball and i do those. i really dont like those because i have no hand eye cordination lol its almost funny i want to learn to surf but there is no water around haha

5. Jim1454

I did a lot of swimming in highschool - and really liked it. What a great form of exercise!

Lately I've taken up jogging and actually really like it! Not really into sports otherwise.