Spiraling

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by theMaverick, Mar 4, 2013.

1. theMaverick

I feel like I'm spiraling. I'm sitting here on the verge of tears, I just want to die. All day has been a horrible occurance. It's been a year since I lost my job. I have no friends. No money. No job. My ex texted me today asking if we could hang out. It was so hard to say no, when what I wanted to do was run over there. I feel so alone. So isolated. No one understands. My brother came over with his family and it nearly killed me to see how happy they are. I don't feel like I'll ever have that. I don't feel like happiness will ever find its way back to me again. I'm freaked out because I've been drinking more. I got drunk friday night, saturday night, and sunday night. I NEVER drink alone. I don't know what to do. I literally feel hopeless...

2. I know how you feel, trust me. And although it doesn't seem like it, it does get better. It just takes time, which sucks. I'm kind of going through the happiness thing right now where everyone around me is happy and content with their lives and I'm not even remotely happy with it. Most days I just want to curl up in bed and just sleep all day. But the best thing to do is to find someone to talk to. Getting it all off of your chest does help. If you want, feel free to PM me and we can talk. Just don't do anything you'll regret later.

3. Convoy

Get out, talk, run, be productive. Go get a job somewhere even if it's junk, go beg for a job if your not going to do anything. Be persistent and make something to do; sitting around isn't good and it just hurts like a mofo.

It sounds like your feeling pretty depressed, so talk to someone about it. It's difficult but worth it to get though, take a few calm breaths and try to relax. Life's hard enough without the setbacks.

I know the feeling, your not alone in life and it's ok to feel the way you do but don't let it get to you. There's always something to work forwards to even if you can't see it yet.

Hang in there, it's all we really can do eh?

4. theMaverick

So I did something stupid...

5. Rapter

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    What did you do?

6. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you've hurt yourself in any way, or put yourself in a situation where you may be hurt, please talk to someone about it as soon as possible, whether here on EC or elsewhere - feel free to PM any of the staff, myself included, or contact local help if the situation is serious. You are not alone in your situation, there are others going through the same thing who would be happy to talk about it with you.

7. theMaverick

I didn't hurt myself.

Nothing nearly that serious..

I told my ex that we should hang out and now I feel so dumb for it. I don't wanna go back to any of that. It was a bad relationship and I ended it for a reason.