1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sperm losing texture?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by KatoKumi, Jun 3, 2007.

1. KatoKumi

I can admit that I have been...doing that a lot more lately, but does that cause the sperm to lose it's texture? The last time I came, it looked, and tasted a lot less thick. Is there any scientific reason to that?

2. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i notice if i do it a lot to that happens to me to. if i only do it say 1 or 2 times a week it is very thick and squirts a long way to

3. Kimi

Hmm...I don't know if there is any scientific reasons or support about cum texture(or thickness) Because I believe it's very depending on the person individually.

But if you did many "that" session in short period of time(I'm talking about 3~7 times in 3~5 hours or close to that) Then your cum might lose its texture, thichness, amount, or power....I suppose.

But I'm not a scientist so I might be wrong:tongue:

4. Dantir

I heard if there's a change in your diet (drinking less water, for example) can change the texture and look of it. I've found mine to vary from runny to thick, sticky to not sticky, etc. :slight_smile:

I guess it varies as you change your lifestyle, such as "doing that" more than twice a day or something. :grin:

I'm not a scientist either, so I'm probably wrong too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. SadConfusedBandGeek

Ya i find if i do it more often than it turns thinner and more watery almost?
    I'm not sure how it tastes tho LOL :wink:

6. SpikySpice

Hhhmmm, I drink alot of water everyday but my sperm seems to beas thick as normal, tho. I only do once a day so it is not thin and watery

7. xxAngelOnFirexx

I learned this stuff in health class (or somewhere i dunno): That if you ejaculate alot then your sperm become weaker and not as healthly. letting them stay in your body longer make mature healthy sperm. So i would imagine the the weaker ones are not mature yet depending on how many time you " " making the texture less thick. Also the semen(liquid the sperm swims in) would not have been filled with as many sperm.

8. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    i'd bear in mind that your balls only have a limited ability to make new sperm. And therefore if you presisantly ejaculate then it's going to be more seminal fluid and less sperm until your testicles have a chance to produce more.