1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soul Calibur V & Skullgirls +Any Other Fighters

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ShadowDragon, Jun 14, 2012.

1. HunterN95

Mortal Kombat - Sheeva (Cheap bitch :grin:)

BlazBlue - Rachel Alucard

Super Smash Bros Brawl - Lucas

2. BudderMC

I used to play a bit of Capcom vs. SNK 2... usually played Kyosuke & Maki from the SNK side, Athena, Hibiki & Mai from the Capcom side.

Super Smash Bros, of course. Kirby all the way through, Mewtwo in Melee/Lucario in Brawl, Lucas. Dabbled in some Samus, Luigi, Falco and Ike.

Soul Calibur, 3 mostly. Cassandra's my main, easily my best... I play a bit of Setsuka, Cervantes, Seong-mina, Talim & Lizardman too. I tried to main Rock at one point just because he's basically the worst tier on the face of the planet and didn't do too badly :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

P.S. I hate Yun-seong with a BURNING PASSION.

3. Hiems

Tekken 6 - Alisa
    I love playing her so much. Juggles are easy to perform, good punishers... also, chainsaws ftw!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Zelda

Has anyone heard of Persona 4 Arena? I haven't played the game yet, but I definitely want to pick up Naoto, Yukiko, and Mitsuru. Gah, why can't August come by more quickly D:

4. Flow

For SCV, I'm more of a Viola player.. who's kinda OP but her pressure is great. I kinda suck cause I'm so used to playing SC4 on the Gamecube so playing on PS3 is a bit weird..

5. vyvance

There seem to be a few fans here on the site for P4 Arena. I'm haven't looked too much into it myself, but it looks like a game I will be investing in from what little I've seen.

6. ShadowDragon

PERSONA!!!!!!!! Im pumped for it! Im maining Chie or Mitsuru..! Anyone playing Virtua Fighter 5 right now? Just got it and trying it out.. Its a really techniqual game... Viola is so OP! Stupid people had to complain she was to weak and they just had to buff her -_-.. Yet they nerf characters like Tira n Leixia who dont need nerfing.. poor Leixia got smacked by the nerf hammer 2 times..

7. Bolin

I have Virtua Fighter 5. I hate it. I think they should have stopped at VF 3. That was the last good game in that series.

8. ShadowDragon

Well VF5 is my first VF game.. I hated it first.. Than I went online to see everyone sucks on it... I actually really like it now.. I like better than Tekken actually.

9. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Blazblue CT: Nu-13
    Guilty Gear X2: AC - May, Faust
    PowerStone II - Jack
    Soul Calibur I, II, III, IV - Nightmare
    Super Smash Bros Melee - Falco, Captain Falcon, Roy
    TechRomancer - Wiseduck

I go to Melee tournaments, so I've invested a hundred times more effort into that game than the others.

10. Mohawke13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I LOVE fighting games, even though I'm not very good at them :-( Here's the ones I play:

SSBM - Ice Climbers, Falco
    SSBB - Zero Suit Samus, Snake, Lucas, Olimar
    Soul Caliber 2 - Yoshimitsu, Ivy, Talim
    MvC3 - Dormmamu, Dante, Wesker
    UMvC3 - I'm trying to learn a Virgil, Doom, Dormammu team
    SSF4 - I have this game, but I'm terrible...

The only ones I'm remotely good at are the Smash Bros series to be honest...I've been mainly playing UMvC3 to try and get better...tournaments like EVO always get me really excited about fighting games. Does anybody usually watch tournaments or streams?

11. vyvance

Didn't really watch anything this year, but in past years I've followed SF4 pretty closely. I want to watch the Evo stream archive sometime since I missed it. At least the finals for KOF13 and SSF4 if nothing else.

12. Mohawke13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    KOF was great, I don't even play that game but the final matches were intense. It was wayy too late by the time SSF4 finals started, so that's pretty much the only thing I didn't watch.

13. ShadowDragon

I heard KOF was really techniqual and was/is one of the hardest fighters to play/master... So I never really got into it. Idk if any of this is true though :astonished:

14. Gen

Gen

I have SC5. Though in all honesty I'm not amazing at fighters in general. I'm getting better though ^_^.

I think I enjoy the character creation more than anything in SC, because I write fantasy and my cousin writes content/story for video games, so its a good way to sit down and try to seriously make your characters.

The only problem is that the server in SC5 is just dreadful. Like, if you use wired and are trying to play with a specific person than you can manage, but if you want to search for people, it will take days......... And if your wireless than its just over >_>.

15. vyvance

Anyone got and played Persona 4 Arena yet? I was in New York when it came out, so I haven't bought it yet.

16. Hiems

Yeah I have, it's wonderful! I am maining Yukiko and Naoto, but I haven't really got around to practicing because I'm busy with schoolwork T_T
    My brother plays Akihiko and is really good, but that's because he's a veteran fighting gamer xD

I originally wanted to play Mitsuru too, but she's a charge character. I've tried doing challenge mode for her, but I can't even do combos that involve her charge sword skill. So I gave up :frowning2: I used to play KoF XIII and tried to play Ash, but I gave up then too because he's a charge character.

17. DoriaN

I have both xbox and ps3 and everyone is free to add me! (Mics preferred =D)

Some of my games are dual console, so just lemme know if you want matches!

BB: Noel, Hakumen. I dabble in everyone.
    GG: May <3
    P4U: Yosuke! Yu is my sub.
    SF4 AE: Cammy, Rose, Viper.
    Umvc3: Viper, Vergil, Deadpool.
    Soul Calibur: (I don't really play but I'd be willing to) Natsu since they removed Talim -_-
    3rd Strike: Yang.
    JoJo's: Dio, Mariah

18. ShadowDragon

So does anyone know what are some upcoming fighting games? I know the remake of Guilty Gear is coming. "Under Night In" is another one ive heard about?. Anymore youve guys heard about?

19. DoriaN

No, just GGACR and Under Night InBirth.

Btw are you ShadowDragon64x or something like that on psn?