1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorry gguys... (Don't know where else to put this...)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gera-Kun, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Gera-Kun

Ok, as many of you should know, I'm Gera-Kun, and am a very active member of ec during certain time periods. this past week, however, i hadn't been able to be on much. here's the reason why.
    Ok, well, it all started on Saturday the 15th. i was checking my e-mail when suddenly i saw that i got a message from my e-spin the bottle account. i checked it, being interested on who it was. well, me and him started chatting that day, and we got along fine. well, because i was chatting with him, i like totally forgot to be checking this site....(Sorry guys, didn't mean to...) and well, me and him chatted for some time. he gave me his myspace account. so we started chatting there also, thus not giving me a chance to check my EC...well, on Monday, ,the 17th, he gave me his #. we were chatting for some time, but i didn't call him. we still just chatted on MSN until i got the courage to call him....

It was Wednesday, the 9th, when i called. we acctually hit it off! We talked like we knew eachother for some time, and had a great time doing so! We even watched our fav. spanich soap opera together! Well, on Thursday, we chatted first before talking...well, he asked me this: "Well, can i tell my friend already that we're bfs?" and i just stared at the screen in awe...i couldn't believe it! I said yes! and that i was gonna call him. but he said no, that he was gonna call me! I was so shocked! When he called, we had the greatest time! And on that same Thursday, the 20th, he acctually said "Te Quiero" which means "I Like You" in spanish, but in more of a romantic way...and I said it back! OMFG! I was the happiest guy in the world! And i STILL am!!! Since then i've only used my Myspace and chatted in MSN...and our "Te Quiero"s have evolved to "Te Amo"s (I Love You)...We're very happy talking to eachother on the phone and already made plans to meet eachother this Saturday, the 29th...AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Well, now that i think about it, i feel kinda guilty leaving you guys for one person, but he makes me so happy! the sweetest, most adorable person in the world! So After telling thhis story I say Sorry, for not being able to communicate with you guys this past week or so. so now the Enrique & Emo Boy Lover has a REAL boyfriend! I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HIM!!! And he is with me, i could feel it in his voice. thanks for taking the time to read this guys! and hope you understand as to why i kinda diched you guys this past week...

2. Jerr

I'm sorry but that explanation isn't good enough for me. I felt abandoned and hurt..

Like it hurt bad... like 3 band-aids bad.... which is bad...

...hahaha j/k

Kudos!!!

(fyi that 3 band-aids bad thing is soo my saying... I usually leave it on voice mails when people don't answer/ignore their phone.)

3. Congratulations! eek. exciting!
    XD :slight_smile:

4. Grof142007

Yeaya *screams and Shouts* That totally Amazing

I think it Call For a bit of this(!) (!) (!) :eusa_danc (!!) :eusa_danc

5. EthanS

EthanS Guest

ooo congrats :eusa_clap

6. TriBi

Hey! Hope the meeting goes as well as everything that has led to it. :grin:

7. Tom

Tom Guest

i may of this over msn i cnt remember but one guy tht u love is definetly worth a whole world full of friends! we dont mind u not tlkin 2 us, u have somet way more important to do! u cud always get him 2 sign up 2 ec tho and then we cud all talk 2 him and u!

8. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

hey,hope it goes well.I do have to say,I do miss being banned from you lol.

9. Tom

Tom Guest

o yeh i hope u n georgie have a gr8 saturday! now dont go doing to many naughty things else i may have 2 get ur dad involved! and u know i know neggy well!

10. Kibuki kid

Congrtulations:thumbsup: Hello if you like the guy and you like him then its not a problem if your not here for a few days (even though we missed you:icon_sad: ). ENJOY(!!)

11. 24601

Congratulations dude, I hope you two work out well! :thumbsup: Lucky bastard...

12. Gera-Kun

lol, thanks guys. right now i have a chance to be on!!!! YAY!!! ^^ but i'm still chatting with him, lol. hope 7:30 comes soon so we can talk!!! XD

13. Sam

Sam

congrats just don't completely abandon us ok! : )

14. Casey17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    congrats Gera-kun. It sounds awesome. btw, Spanish is so romantic...

15. Bryan

Congrats!, ha, I wish some romantic guy would come and be my bf. But seriously, if you are meeting someone from the internet for the first time, do it in a public place, and don't go alone. If this is the case, you gotta promise this (I know, I watch too much date line).

16. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    awwww, lol I already knew about this but I am still so totally happy for you. Don't forget about your EC buddies though. have fun with your bf. He sounds awesome ^_^ (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

17. Torture

Torture Guest

Congratulations dude.

18. neverover

congrats. hv a gr8 time, then.

19. Gera-Kun

Hehe. No Worries! ^^ I'm not gonna ditch you guys! you guys are great ppl!^^ and we're gonna meet for the first time, but he's gonna visit me at my house, so i have nothing to worry about. anyways, i trust him ALOT...hehe. I LOVE YOU GEORGIE!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD

20. Tom

Tom Guest

aww it makes me all giddy inside when i hear ppl tlkin like this, and just wish it was me u lucky bastard! stil gona say for u 2 be with ur guy not speakin 2 us is a sacrifice wrth making and we wont holdit agenst ya, after all he is there with u in person or atleast will be soon and thts more thn what we r here!