1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Somewhere in the Bisexual Spectrum

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by FemmeFatale07, Jun 10, 2013.

1. FemmeFatale07

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So, I'm Hannah! I'm almost seventeen and from Texas! :slight_smile:
    In the happiest of ways, lately I've been evaluating my sexual orientation more than ever in the past few days. There is not a doubt in my mind that my gender orientation is femme female (same as my biological sex), although I am open to exploring a bit of masculinity!
    I also know that I'm attracted to males, and always have been. Also, the first nude photos I've ever looked at on the Web were of women, amoung other things. I didn't really think too much about it until now, but I could see myself in a relationship with either gender. However, I have pretty much no sexual experience, apart from kissing a couple guys. Thoughts? I am really interested in exploring this, which won't be hard when I start living away from home. :slight_smile:

2. FemCasanova

A little bit of masculinity doesn`t hurt, even for us femmes :grin: My GF and I have that as sort of a private joke, which one of us is the male in the relationship. It switches back and forth, as all I need to do is hold the door open for her and suddenly I`m a dude in her eyes, lol. Then she goes and pays the dinner bill, and I`ll tell her that now she`s the guy. Playing around a little with the stereotypes can be a whole lot of fun, and personally I don`t feel there is a clear cut border between genders other than those taught us by society and stereotypes. Possibly because I feel somewhat meh to the thought that any of my qualities are masculine or feminine, they`re just qualities! Strong isn`t a masculine trait, and sensitive is not a feminine trait, you find sensitive men and strong women. But playing around with stereotypes, it can be really fun.

Oh, I forgot, welcome to EC! Nice with a new member from Texas :grin:

And don`t worry about your sexual experience, you have time. It sounds like you are very comfortable with being romantically and sexually flexible, and in time you might figure out more about your preferences as you grow and gain more experience. I know bisexuals who find that the sex of the person really doesn`t matter, and other bisexuals again who can fall for both, but has a leaning towards one gender over the other. You`ll figure out where you are on the bisexual spectrum, and hopefully it will be a wonderful and fun journey :slight_smile:

Again, welcome, and hope you like it here. The moderators are very helpful if there`s a problem, and people are really nice! So, join in on the threads and have fun :slight_smile: