1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something interesting about my boyfriend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Worgen2, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

I have been noticing that Kent has been treating me the same was as he did for 2 years and says "You too" back to me at end of calls after I say "I love you" and how he talks me is exactly same as before even he said 4 days ago about needing to take a brake since his mind has gone crazy from living where his at for a year and half and just be best friends with me to sort things out about his career or what he wants in general.

I can say that I today told Kent about what he said I need to do 7 months ago when I didn't trust him since my past guys I was with and his totally acting normal to me like he still is my boyfriend. What he said to me 7 months ago was "Never think that I will be the same as others you were with in the past and don't assume that I will brake promises and cheat on you everyone is different so you can't assume that I will be the same as those guys you were with." I also told him that other people agreed with what Kent said about this and he said "See I told you." So I wonder actually that maybe he didn't really brake up with me and just was going crazy because where he lived? Or does he feel guilty that he said that to me and broke up with me? I actually have a hard time thinking he would brake up with me after he said everyone is different and don't assume that I' am like others that broke up with you or cheated on you.

I did later today told him I am thankful you aren't like other guys I met and you said to me about you are different and not like my ex's. I also remember while back when I didn't trust him he got upset and said it's my problem that I don't trust him and I need to learn to trust him that his different.

What do you guys think? Do you guys think everyone says what they mean especially if you been with someone for 2 years? I know people here said that if you know someone that long you can fully trust them and it's not just words coming out of his month.

Thank you