1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something happened last week

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Engdood1, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Engdood1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I’ve been on this forum for a while but don’t post much because I haven’t made much progress and am still a bit confused about my sexual orientation. I’ve been seeing girls (I’m a guy) now and again with some sex and have not pursued any men. However, the other night something happened that showed me that perhaps I am gay after all. Me and two friends shared a hotel room and since the beds were big, me and one of my friends shared one of them. In the middle of the night he woke me up because he was holding my arm and looking at me. I think he was just confused from sleep and he went to the bathroom. When he came back he went to sleep I think but we were touching legs and he had his arm over my body. At the time I felt like he may be initiating something and I don’t think I’ve ever been so turned on. I tried to subtly touch him with my leg and then back my butt towards him. It’s not a great story because nothing ended up happening and he probably doesn’t even remember but I do. It nudged me a little more in the direction of maybe I’m gay. No real question here, it just feels good to share. Thanks.