1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So tired

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Starfleet, Sep 26, 2014.

1. CrazyAwkward

Good morning! Glad to hear you are in better spirits today :slight_smile:

2. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Hi! :slight_smile: Thanks, I really am. I don't think I'm "all better" or anything silly like that, but I'm looking forwards for the first time in a long time.

3. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That was interesting. Very A Million Little Pieces-que. Have you considered becoming a writer?

4. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Hi. I think about it. Sometimes I write Star Trek fan fic.

5. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Hi Everypony! Since you stood by me thru a bad time, I thought you should know today was a *great* time. :slight_smile: We had that block party at our apartments, my manager's band sounded awesome, and I just hung out and rocked out all afternoon. One of those new neighbors I mentioned was face-painting, and she painted Rainbow Dash's Cutie Mark on my cheek. xD

There were some anxiety stresses, but nothing I couldn't handle. I needed a good time, and I got one. :slight_smile:

The band's vocalist is a hot chick with an awesome voice, and it was great watching and listening to them, and rocking out.

Thanks again for standing with me. :slight_smile:

6. QueenOrange

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You r way to important to this world to leave it. It does get very tiring I agree. Remember u r not alone.

7. AsheTheHuman

I'm glad it went so well; though I knew it would :slight_smile:

8. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

@ QueenOrange - thank you. :slight_smile: I'm making friends again and looking forwards to things again, and I know I'm not alone anymore.

@ Ashe - you called it, Ashe. xD

I hope you all wont be too worried about me. I love you all for caring. I'll be around, and I'll ask for help again when I need it. I have hope again, and friends again.

You know, Captain Picard on Star Trek says - "on the Enterprise, no one is ever alone".

That's how I treat people, and that's how you treated me. I feel very lucky. :slight_smile:

9. Blossom85

Wow, that is wonderful Hun.. I am so glad you were able to enjoy yourself and have a good time.. It sounds like you managed just fine.. :slight_smile: very happy that you are looking to the positives and looking to moving forward in your life.. We have your back here and good and bad.. We wanna know so we can help you/commiserate with with and celebrate with you. (*hug*)(*hug*)

10. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Thanks, Blossom. :slight_smile: You, personally, made a real difference to my life. In my depths yesterday, I remembered what you said about since I was helping others, ask for help myself. Instead of making a bad chioce, I asked for help. :slight_smile:

11. Blossom85

Awe that makes me feel good to know I have helped to make a difference in your life (*hug*) I hope you continue to remember to ask for help when you need it and know that we are all here for you (*hug*)

12. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Hey Everypony! You might notice some changes. xD

I'm feeling much better, trusting myself, knowing what I want. So many people are helping me so much. :slight_smile: All of you that posted in this thread, of course, and many of you that I've read your experiences.

I want you all to know - last night I promised my dearest friend that I would live out my life to my natural end. Starfleet *always* keeps her promises. :slight_smile:

I know now why I've never fit in. I'm really a girl, and I *need* to be a girl to be happy. I'm not nearly ready to come out femme in Meatspace, but Baby Steps, I'll will get there. :slight_smile: I plan to be around EC for a long, long time. I'd appreciate if you'd start using the femme-pronouns with me, but I understand if you slip with them too. :slight_smile: It's all new.

Gonna be a Diva!

13. CrazyAwkward

Yay! I'm glad you've found this sense of clarity. That's awesome :slight_smile:

14. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

XD thank you, my friend. It *feels* AWE-sum!

15. Blossom85

That is wonderful to hear Hun, I am very happy and proud of you that you have come to this decision and feel more at ease with it all. I look forward to hearing more about you and continuing this journey with you. (*hug*)

16. Finaru

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  17. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Thank you, it's appreciated. (*hug*)