1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So nervous about life

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rainowl, May 13, 2018.

1. Rainowl

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Soon I will be starting work at a grocery store, so that my SO and I can work there and transfer to Washington (state.) I suffer from mental health stuff and am so worried about doing a good job and everything going all right. This move is so important to us, and I am both so excited and frightened.

2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Rainowl.....Hello and Welcome to empty closets! I worked at a grocery store in high school and off/on during college. The work isn't all that difficult but it can be tedious and boring at times. Depends a lot on exactly what you do as some jobs mean that you work alone and others will have you in contact with a lot of people every day. I hope it all works out for the both of you and that you can make the move that you want! Have a great week!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

3. Rainowl

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi David,

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement :slight_smile: I'm fine with boring/tedious. I have learned to be patient :slight_smile: Although I am super nervous, I will do whatever it takes to be helpful and do the job well. Thank you so much!! Have a great week, Rainowl