1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So. I got drunk. Hm

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JakeHas, May 26, 2014.

1. Colours

For you, maybe. Have been drinking casually/socially (meaning sometimes getting drunk) for a good five years now but I can't say it has gotten old. Being drunk is fun, I know it's a bad excuse but the best times I have with my friends are when we are drunk.

"Alcohol. Because no good story ever started with someone eating a salad."

All jokes aside, I think it's okay to drink at 15. It's all part of the experimenting. I don't know what the legal age to drink is where you live (probably 18 or even 21) but still I think if not done in excess, it's alright.

The legal age for drinking recently went from 16 to 18 here and I think it's a bad thing. Hard liquor and stuff was already at 18 but now softer things like beer is also made 18. I'll tell you my life would have been a lot less exciting at 16, 17 if I didn't have access to alcohol. It makes me sad.

Kind of sounding like an addict here, which is not necessarily so. In contrary to my father, who is an alcoholic. I just love me some.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's awesome!

3. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Like others have said try not to get into a habit does more harm than good & for it being a problem solver is bollocks found that out the hard way.btw J Stevens96 is bang on:eusa_danc