1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So confused...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Eevees For Sale, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Eevees For Sale

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So my friend has a boyfriend and I have always thought of her to be straight. But yesterday she confessed that she had a huge crush on me since 6th grade (I would have been a 7th grader.) which is shocking since I'm a sophomore and she is a freshman now. They have been having problems, and I think she isn't that happy with him. Does this mean I have a chance with her? Or what? I just never would have guessed she felt that way about me is all. I feel like I could be so much better for her :/ I want to make a move but. I don't want to hurt her current boyfriend . And her out status at school is like zero. Except me... What should I do now?

2. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hope your not thinking of breaking them up! I know what it's like to want someone who is in a relationship, it's sometimes quite painful. It's best to just let things play out they way they're ment to. If their releationship happens to end however, then I say go for it!

3. Eevees For Sale

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Nah I wouldn't do that... But I do want to go for it.
    And yay a Pokénerd!

4. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just make sure you don't do anything to possibly hurt your relstionship. And Pokénerds gotta stick together!