1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smooth vs Hairy

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Bob J20, Apr 16, 2023.

1. Bob J20

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I just wondering what everyone thought about body hair. I prefer to be completely shaved on my face, chest and below the waist. I also prefer or find more attractive both women and men you are completely smooth. I’m wondering if I prefer to be that way because that’s the way I like to see women and men or am I doing it because I love the way it feels and looks on me. I use the gym locker room to shower after a workout and even though there are individual showers, I still have to get dressed in front of other men. I have received a few looks, but never any comments. I’m just wonder also, what others have as a preference in what they see on others as well as themselves.

Tightrope and 74andHome like this.
  2. 74andHome

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good questions Bob. Personally I shave most of my body. Have hair on my chest but just across the area where my pecks are. I have a very short beard and hair on head is long. Other than that I am bear as can be. Wouldn’t have it any other way for now. I have no shame when changing at the gym I go to 3 or 4 times a week. Shaving our bodies is a good thing!

3. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think that some hair on the private parts is preferable on both men and women. I think that women can rock no hair in the private parts better than men can. This is just my opinion.

I have body hair and I'd like to have more of it though not on my back and on my upper arms. That means I also like that on other guys.
    It's not a deal breaker, though.

People can do what they want. I'm surprised that someone would give you strange looks at the gym. Some people prefer to shave because of the sports and physical activities they're involved in. Maybe the better question is who would be looking long enough to notice and why.

74andHome likes this.
  4. 74andHome

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

Great question Tightrope!!!

5. Bob J20

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I guess I never looked at it that way. I think I’ll start just doing my think and not think about what other men might think.

74andHome likes this.
  6. 74andHome

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good luck on that Bob! Same to me…