1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smoking

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by UnderARock, Oct 31, 2007.

1. xxAngelOnFirexx

my dad growing up (and still does) smoked. my favorite aunts smoked, my one grandfather and uncle smoke cigars. i always loved the smell of smoke and i tried on cigerette a few months ago while my dad was sleeping. i liked it, i didn't choke like most people on their first one. i wanted to smoke the whole thing but got scared my sis would see and only did a couple puffs. for many weeks after that i wanted to smoke. evantaully realized my mom would not let it happen. a friend of mine smokes. i don't think its cool i think its dumb but i like the smell and the burning in my chest (i know its my lungs dying) but since i can't i guess i won't. i'm kinda over the whole thing now since i don't see my dad very often i don't smell it anymore.

2. Jerr

I agree with Mr. Davo.

I had made a topic about the whole smoking in movies thing and it ended up a debate on smoking period not smoking in movies... (stoopy people can't stick to effen topic!)

I do believe smoking is REQUIRED in movies when it is related to the character... it fits with a look... that look changes unless you are going for a classic look. The "bad boy" look doesn't require smoking now days but it did in the past. I think some guys can be hot while smoking... but they can also be hot without smoking.