1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small dating pool

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tre, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Does anyone else have anxiety about this? I sure do. The LGBT dating pool is small enough. But due to health issues I haven't graduated high school and have a lot of other issues. I know that's a dealbreaker. Even if I didn't have obvious dealbreakers like that I still feel like I'm too weird to be appealing to enough girls. I think my issues also make me less attractive for hookups. I should probably just aim for hookups since I doubt they'll ask about my education.

2. Crisalide

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm so accustomed to not being loved back that when someone loves me back it's strange and unnatural, sometimes anxiety-provoking. I expect not to be loved back, at this point.

3. Justinian20

Also my dating pool is much smaller as well, one of my fetishes decreases the size, I'm utterly weird, I have a disability, so let's say I'm down to 5% of the Gay and Bisexual males in the community would want to think about going on the first date, but I have found that niche group.

4. MHJG

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The only way I can meet gay people in my area is using dating apps and websites. However, every time when I read people’s profiles, I feel like I’m going to grow old alone. I hate the phrases like no pic no chat and looking for fun. It’s pretty rarely to see a decent profile.

5. BiDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It’s sad how small our dating pools are. Mine might be even smaller than some people: I’m biromantic and trans, so that one person who would actually like to date someone like that (and that I like in return) probably doesn’t exist. Oh well, I’m too young for a relationship anyway.

6. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've pretty much given up on it before I've even started. There have been so few people in my life I've really felt anything for and of those only one is actually gay. The odds of someone having the slightest bit of interest in me are low enough as it is but it seems almost impossible that there could ever be something mutual.

7. MHJG

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    We should stop being so negative, haha. The best timing to work on a relationship is before we have one. We should make use of the time right now to shape up. :kissing_smiling_eyes: