1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slept with a girl friend of mine and now i'm having panic attacks

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Chronembourg, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Chronembourg

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello everyone,

I don't know if it's the right place to post but i feel terrible and i need some insights. Last Sunday i went to a club with one of my girl friends and she confessed that she found me attractive. Now since i was really drunk and i didn't feel enough attraction toward her i went back to her place to get some sleep while she kept dancing with our mutual friends.

Anyway, she came back two hours later and joined me in bed. We cuddled for several hours and then we both used our hands on each other. I think she came but i wasn't able to get an erection, partly because i felt only deep affection for her. Anyhow i still enjoyed it as it was one of my only sexual experience and because it was really really sweet from both sides. I left happy and relaxed.

The thing is, since monday i'm having really awful anguish and panic attacks and i can't think of something else.
    I feel terrible and i don't know why.. Maybe because i didn't like her enough... Maybe because i didn't really want to do it in the first place even though i enjoyed the tenderness and hugging very much. I almost didn't eat since then, i can't get hard from masturbation anymore, and i slept 11h last night and the night before.

It is really frustrating because she did nothing wrong and i don't want her to know that i'm in a terrible state because of our one night stand. I don't even understand myself... I mean i didn't enjoy kissing her but having her in my arms, stroking her hair, being real close to her was great. I also enjoyed giving pleasure to her.

Don't know if i am assexual or gay but it seems like i don't get attracted to anybody even though i like giving and receiving affection (to girls, never tried guys). Why i am traumatized by this ?..

#1 Chronembourg, Sep 26, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  2. no reality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    maybe you should try talking to her, it might help with the panic and anxiety that you feel. It kind of sounds like you like her like a sister more than as a sexual partner and you feel like you have broken the "veil" of the image you once had of her.

3. Chronembourg

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for the reply. It is getting better even though i still have stomach ache.. I had to tell her last night because i realised she might be in love and i dont want the situation to rot. I think i got repulsed by the sexual act and i think women arent my thing. Now i Guess i must find out if men are or if sex disgust me no matter who i do it with...

#3 Chronembourg, Sep 30, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2017