1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Situations Where it's difficult to be gay.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kenko, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Wolfer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm a sound technician at a full-gospel church in Texas.
    . . . what fun.

2. LowestVocal017

Kenko, the sad truth for me in this situation is that I'm GN. At the same time, I don't really want to have my sexuality be known. Yet, it's extremely easy for people to figure me out because of my natural display of mannerism. Being GN and desiring the closet...Not a very good combination, if you know what I mean.

In this case, every second for me is difficult when it comes to being gay. People figure me out left and right. How do you like to live like that emotionally? :frown:

3. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At home. My father would kick me out if he knew. Thank God (it's just an expression, I don't believe in God) I'll probably move to the States next year, if the US government doesn't kick me out for being from down here, and that will be all gone.

4. RH5893

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i have had my fair share of these moments myself but the worst one to me was a few days ago when i went to my friends house and he was making out with his gf just to show off (i almost threw up) anyway when he came up for air he asked me if i have ever done that with a girl of coarse i have done this but not with a girl so i just left without answering smooth huh?:dry:

5. LowestVocal017

Oh, my dear, good luck with the U.S.A., the so-called "free" country!! :dry: I'm sorry to hear that someone as nasty as kicking a gay son out has to be your father, but I'm sure whatever country you're from, it's better than HERE (the U.S.). If anything, you'd probably find more acceptance back in your home country than in the U.S, and I mean that litterally!

Sorry about the ranting. Let's talk about your dad (if you don't mind it). Is he religious, or does he simply have a learned false image of gay people? If he suspects you and you begin to worry about it, do you have someone you can turn to talk about it?

6. blake21

try growing up in a military family and living on base the military is not gay friendly

7. Jim1454

Hmmmm - I don't think I've been in any particularly bad situations being gay. However, I find myself 36 years old, separated and with two children, and now coming to the realization. I've lived my whole life - personal, family and work - as a straight male, so I just find my whole situation to be difficult...

8. Kimi

At church.
    I was volunteering as a baby-sitter on Sunday...
    I believe it's gonna be quite big problem if any of other baby-sitters found out that I'm into men:eek:
    Though I already stopped doing it...Because I kinda felt guilty that I was in the church and baby-sitting for non gay believer's kids:dry: