1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silly things we do when crushing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by warthog, Jul 30, 2015.

1. warthog

Ugh I need to stop eating in that place, cute guy or not. we chatted a bit today I was really happy, and then suffered from an upset stomach for the rest of the day... silly indeed. No chance in hell, so why do I do this ?

2. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I cuddle my pillow and pretend it's the girl I'm crushing on under me/ontop of me. I also do this just dreaming about the gorgeous girl I will meet one day! Just knowing that I will eventually have her is enough for now! I know I won't be single forever!

I also sit and daydream about all the cute things we would do together and how I would buy her a rose everytime she made me proud! I also imagine running her a beautiful bubble bath, pouring 2 glasses of wine and sitting on the edge of the tub with my feet in massaging her cute neck and back :slight_smile: I do want a girlfriend right now but I know my beauty therapy course is what I mainly need to focus on. No denying I am total girlfriend material though! xx

3. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

I joined the extra-curricular school club he was creating and it was just the two of us. I was always early, and if he ever forgot, I'd pester him until we did our 'meeting'. I essentially ran it for him. A few people came and went until he left and I became head of the group. He still got all the credit, even though I coordinated a decent group that did quite a bit. Then some kids stole the group from right under me - the group my crush and I had created.
    We got closer though - he said there was something he wanted to say but never did (pretty sure he was questioning).

*sigh* I ran the club for you. 'Twas all for you. At least you said that I always had you and that you loved me, whatever that meant, you slightly-jerky lad.

4. blueshadedsoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Everytime I have a crush I have a tendency to go ridiculously out of my away just to see them.

5. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I fantasize a lot about all the ways I could just walk up to my crush, kiss her, and walk away. Sometimes I quip to her before/after I do so, sometimes I just tap her shoulder and kiss her. I can't help but blush a lot at the thought. I also sometimes think about what would happen if she and I were making out and my parents walked in on us... that's more of a 'what would I do if I were in that situation' rather than a crush fantasy. But I always am making out with her, no one else. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    (And about the scarf thing, sometimes after my crush sleeps over I smell the blankets she slept with... that's kinda creepy, isn't it?)

6. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    For me, I act completely mean. I'm that one tomboy who is just one of the guys. So, if I had a crush, I would be mean to them to show them my affection. It was my way of flirting. Sarcasm was always used, and teasing them of course. so you could say that I used to act like a guy toward my crush. But if I was crushing on them and they were crushing on me, I would make boundaries between us. I would make sure that everything he/she did wouldn't get close to a relationship. I didn't write in a journal or anything about them, but I did tease them and talk to them a whole lot. I had this massive crush on my best friend, and we were like perfect for each other. Though, I was really scared to date him and break that friendship between us. But that still didn't stop me from wanting to get closer to him and have him hold me. But when I was really young, like 11 or 12, I used to write in a journal about them xD There was also this one time that I liked this guy, and we were out for recess. That ay we were running around the track, so I had an idea. I thought that It would be fun to run ahead of him and jump over this round thing and shout, "I LOVE RUNNING!". I thought I was really cool for doing it too, which is just plain weird. That was probably the most embarrassing thing I've ever done. Nowadays I don't get crushes all that much, because I'm afraid of dating and getting close to someone.​

7. MrSkittles

Non-stop fantasizing