1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Signs?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Nugget96, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Nugget96

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know to meet people you need to get out and actually do things, but what happens when you see someone you're interested in and you dont know if they are interested too? I wouldn't have a clue how to approach someone either... being shy makes meeting people hard. Are there are signs I should be looking out for to see if a girl is interested?

2. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor Guest

They will usually be kind of awkward and shy around you...
    Good luck!

3. Nugget96

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but what if I'm not talking to them, I just see them in a shop or something...

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Unless the signs are really blatant - you know, they hold up their thumb to their ear, and their pinky to their mouth*, and mouth the words "call me" to you - there won't be much sign that can really be told either way. If they're staring at you, it might mean they're interested...or it might mean they're wondering what your shirt says. If they're NOT looking, it might mean they're interested and too embarrassed to say anything...or it might mean they didn't even notice you. Sadly, the only real way to find out is to open a channel. You don't have to walk up and say "Hi, are you interested in me?" You can just say "Hi" or, if you see someone in a shop, you can point out something they're buying and ask "I'm sorry, have you tried those? Are they any good? I've been meaning to try them out." (Hint: don't do this if the only thing in their basket is, say, eggs.)

Lex

* - Isn't this out of date, since everybody uses cellphones now? Should we hold our palm against our cheek and our fingers against our ear to mimic a cellphone? Or should we lay the left hand in our right, and tap our left palm with our right thumb, mouthing "text me"?

5. Nugget96

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Haha, yeah I guess that would make more sense about the phone thing :L Never really thought about it. I will just have to try and get out more, meet people and see what happens. I was just wondering if there was anything that could help me. Thank you for the advice :slight_smile: The only problem would be I would have to try and pluck up the courage to actually talk to the person... something I will have to work on :/

6. Mango

If you'd like to hook up with other lesbian women, just go where they go, like certain coffee shops or restaurants or something. Go make a weekend of it! Wear some kinda women's liberation t-shirt, button, or logo. Smile and wink alot!

You'd better practice your wink though..You wouldn't want it to look too corny! :icon_bigg

7. Nugget96

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Haha, yeah that wouldn't be good :L The only problem with that is I don't really know where they go... if I did I would currently be trying to convince myself to go...