1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I tell her?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Renegades, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Renegades

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So, I'm in high school, a junior. Towards the end of last school year, I developed feelings for a senior. Bad idea in the first place. I am pretty sure she had feelings for me closer to the beginning of the year, but I was in love with someone who ended up rejecting me(we weren't dating). I assume this because she was very touchy-feely with specifically me, and always stood by me when we were near each other while working in theatre, which is how we met. She now lives in a different state, going to college. I didn't realize I still had feelings for her until recently, when I was staring longingly at a picture she posted of herself and her new roommate(as well as a bit of jealousy). The last time we saw each other was at her graduation in the end of May. I brought her a bouquet of red roses and a graduation card. When I gave her those, we had a very long hug, and as we pulled away, there was that same tension that I imagine you experience when about to kiss a date for the first time. Now I just want to tell her how I feel, but part of me still isn't sure. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.