1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I talk to this guy?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mysterious122, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Mysterious122

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    A couple of months ago, I installed ****** and started talking to this guy. We both liked each other and wanted to meet up but we didn't know where or when we could meet because we're both not out yet and we were busy with work. Eventually, we stopped talking and then I deleted it a couple of days later. I reinstalled it about 2 weeks ago and noticed that he was online. I left it for a couple of days, hoping he would see me online and send me a message because I was too nervous to send him one first :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: He did send a message to my surprise. He said that he was going to be in the city I live in that week, and wanted to know if I still wanted to meet up so I told him I did. The day after, I sent him a text and a message, asking him if he wanted to meet up on the Thursday or Friday. He didn't reply and I haven't spoke to him since :frowning2: He probably isn't interested any more and I see him online on ****** but I am too nervous to message him :frowning2: I wouldn't know what to say either :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I feel silly for posting about something trivial, but I have 0 experience with anything to do with relationships so I am at a loss on what to do D: Any advice will be great, thanks :slight_smile:

2. manoverboard09

Maybe he's just nervous about meeting you? And he wasn't sure how to tell you he didn't want to, so he chose to ignore you. I could understand that happening. I would message him, just see how he's doing, and that you tried texting him. Just because he didn't reply doesn't necessarily mean he isn't interested, he might've just didn't want to hurt your feelings.

Message him. Just a casual hello message, how are ya? See how it goes :slight_smile:

3. Rainbow Music

If you both really like eachother, then you should message him, however since you met him online, I warn you to beware, because people are not always who they say are. I doubt that this is the case, but I still warn you.

4. TheMightyBoosh

Well if he is genuine and all....it would maybe be good to meet but be careful! :starwars:
    :thewave:
    I cannot stress enough...there are some horrid people in the world and will turn out to be creeps.. *personal experience*
    But if you feel okay with it that's what matters, trust your instincts and just make sure if you decide to meet it's in a safe environment, but if he's really nice go for it!! :grin: I hope whatever happens will be good, but as for him not replying and answering to your messages.. I have had that plenty even after knowing someone for a really long time.. just let him know to message you when he has the time and that you really would like to talk to him. Don't let it get you down though... he will reply when he is ready.
    Maybe he has something going on... idk... he could be stressed, having problems, i really dunno. But just keep messaging and don't give up and just pop him a message now and again to let him know you care. :music:

*Phew* sorry for the long paragraph but i wanted to try help... hope i have helped a bit. Good luck :goodluck: (&&&)

[​IMG]

5. Goodnyte

I don't find this that trivial.

Anyways, maybe he is getting nervous because he really likes you or something along those lines. Maybe you won't like him once you actually see him, something. I also highly doubt he isn't interested anymore if he bothered to tell you he is coming to the city you are in. That is my opinion. When you message him, because you will, just say "Hey, how are you? I sent you a text but you never replied. Did you get it?" or something like that. It is the easiest way to start a conversation.

I hope this helps. Not my best advice but, it should help. I hope.

Good luck!

6. Mysterious122

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you for the advice:slight_smile: I sent him a message yesterday but he hasn't replied :frowning2: