1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should I get nipple piercings?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by no reality, Oct 20, 2017.

1. no reality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm a male interested in nipple piercings, I've never been pierced before or done any sort of major body mods before and I have always thought it would be nice to get pierced but I don't really want any facial piercings(I just don't think they are for me) and I always liked the pierced nip look for men. I just figured I would make a post and see what the general opinion on them is and any guys got their nipples pierced I want to know if you like them? any complications? how much did it cost?(if your comfortable sharing that) basically whatever you want to say about nipple piercings.

2. shadowalex

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think nipple piercings definitely look cool on anyone. Although I'm not brave enough get mine done, I've heard that its really sensitive after its pierced (of course) and you'd probably have to be careful of your chest for a while. And keep it clean, thats important.

3. Blackangel

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nipple piercings around here are $60 for the pair. The pain is more than getting your ears done. But nothing compared to labret piercing. I had mine pierced for over 4 years before i took them out. They were constantly getting infections, and they got hooked on everything. So personally I don't recommend nipple piercing.

4. summersun

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    They take a very long time to heal. I had two, sadly one grew out after 4 years. The other one is fine. Give it a try. I think it's unpredictable, if the body accepts nipple piercings or not.

5. no reality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I know they are painful but I'm ok with that but what were your's getting hooked on?

6. Abdeltyf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Just thinking about it.. ugh.. How come you might handle having those pierced? Mine are very sensitive but I guess if you want them and can handle it just go for it. But trust me, there are guys who don't like them, or feel uncomfortable looking at them *points at self*

#6 Abdeltyf, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  7. Flowey

I agree. I'm also one of those guys. "What if I accidently rip them off?" Ugh. And honestly, I really want to tug on those piercings. It's like an instinct.

8. Blackangel

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Everything they could get hooked on. What I was wearing, seat belt in the car, blankets when I was in bed, and anything else that was near. They're just not worth it to me. And the fact that even after having them for over 5 years they still stayed infected, was it. I took them out, and will never put anything back thru. Besides the holes have closed up, so I couldn't if I wanted to anyway.

9. no reality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    what jewelry did you have? I was thinking about getting barbells cause they'll heal easier but they do look like they can get snagged on things but rings look like they wouldn't get caught as often. Also if I do get them i'll probably get titanium so there's less chance of infection, I usually heal fast and don't often get infections so I'll probably be fine but if things go wrong I can always take them out like you did.

10. Blackangel

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I tried both rings and barbells. The barbells were more comfortable, but were still constantly caught on shit. If you do go with it I would recommend at least keeping a band aid over your nipple for a while.

11. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Never had mine pierced, but I do think nipple piercings are a hot look on men.

(My comment isn't really helpful, but I wanted to say that some guys can pull it off nicely)

#11 BothWaysSecret, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  12. Ncb98

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, female here but I hope I can interject since I have pierced nipples.
    For starters, it hurts. I remember reading someplace actually that since men have less breast tissue, it hurts more for men to get pierced.
    It hurts, and the upkeep is a pain in the ass, but it is so worth it. I'll tell you, any girl I've been with before looooves my nipple piercings. You'll get a lot of interest, and they're also amazing as fashion accessories. Your nipples will accessorise your outfits in cold weather.
    Go for it, but do you reaearch and go to a reputable piercer.