1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I get my xbox 360 fixed or should I unbox the other one?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by thexboxguy, Apr 16, 2022.

1. thexboxguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    What's up guys, I hope you're all doing great. I've got a 250 GB xbox 360 E and a few months back It got the ''Red Ring of Death'' and I don't know if it can be fixed.

Actually, I was doing my research on the internet and I ran into a forum on the web that had information about what to do in case the xbox 360 gets the ''Red Ring of Death'' and I learned about the most common ''Error Codes'' and the fixes available. However, after following some instructions to find out which of these ''Error codes'' the console gave me, it turned out to be the ''Error Code 0023'' .

Does anyone know what it means?

Do you think it can be fixed?

In fact, back then in 2016 when Microsoft announced they were discontinuing the xbox 360, I bought another one as a backup in case something happened to the other one. I bought the 500GB bundle that includes Forza Horizon 2 and it's still unpacked/unboxed.

So do you think it's worth it getting it fixed? or Should I unbox the other one instead?

Do you think it can be fixed?

I'd really appreciate it to get answers from someone who's been through this experience. Thanks in advance and have a good evening.