1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She's so confusing

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LongMayIReign, Apr 26, 2014.

1. LongMayIReign

My best friend has been giving me mixed signals and it's starting to stress me out. Over six months she's gone from "I'd date you if I wasn't hetero" to teasing me by touching my waist to telling me she thinks she wants to experiment with girls and wanting to try making out with me to, as of tonight, completely friendzoning me because she doesn't want to ruin our friendship.

It's like, if she says she doesn't like me that's fine and if she does that's awesome and we can see what happens. It's just so frustrating that I get a different signal every week. How should I talk to her and what should I say? We've never fought before and I don't want to put a barrier between us. :bang:

2. rainmustfall

rainmustfall Guest

At that point I would tell them not to say it if they don't mean it. It's one thing to like someone and flirt because you are attracted, but it sounds like she is disregarding your orientation to suit her own needs. That is not treating you or who you are respectfully. If she is your friend she needs to know that her behavior is hurting you and it needs to stop or she needs to tell you honestly what she wants. If she keeps doing what she is doing I would recommend spending some time apart.

3. AmiBee

I agree. It is hurting u to be so ambiguous. If she truly wants to be with u she should say so and act on it. Don't let her mess around with u. It can only hurt your feelings: believe me , I know.