1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shaving Body Hair

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SHIELDAgentAlex, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Misadori

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I tell my friends'n'parents that I just wanna use a blowtorch on my chin so I never have to shave ever againxP Ofc, they have to put me to sleep when the procedure is done:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I don't mind other havin' moustache and/or beard but I hate the hairy feelin' on my face whenever I notice that it's gettin' long>.<

Startin' to worry if I'm about to turn into a monkey when I see my chesthair and on my legs but those areas doesn't bother me as much as facial hairxP

2. candyjiru

I wax and pluck any facial hair (Why, bushy eyebrows? Why???) and shave my legs, downtown Candy, and armpits every day~ I hate stubble T.T

3. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I shave chest and stomach occasionally (I'm not too hairy there to begin with). I trim, but not shave, my pubic hair. As far as my face goes, I used to have a beard, but I shaved it off recently because it wasn't growing right (I had been picking at my chin a lot) and because some of the hairs were turning the wrong color. I hate shaving my face and trying to get it done perfectly. I always leave a few unshaved and I have to go back and get them.

4. iiimee

I usually shave what little facial hair I grow, and at least once a month I'll shave from my legs to my chest just because I love the feeling of no facial hair on my skin. <3

5. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have the opposite problem: I'm a woman that doesn't like to shave. I went to a water park today, and therefore had to shave my legs, but it was misery. I think men are lucky for not having to shave, but they also probably think women are lucky for getting to shave without judgement :grin:

6. AllAlison

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well thers no hair on my face so i let my body hair grow until i think someone might see my legs arms armpits pussy etdc hen i shave it

7. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I shave my face, but not everyday, and definitely not on the days when I have to get up at 5am. I experimented with a beard, but my husband hated it, so it had to go. I don't shave off my body hair because it would be too much effort, but I might trim it back a little, especially during the summer. I actually prefer hairy guys.

8. tyro

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I shave my face in the mornings

9. Libertino

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I shave my facial hair (I only have a small amount on my chin) and I regularly trim other hair. I don't have much body hair to begin with (nothing on my chest and almost nothing on my stomach) but if I had more, I'd feel fine shaving it off. I don't feel as if men shaving their body hair is such an oddity anymore (outside of leg hair, I suppose).

10. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I shave all of it. The only body hair I have is on my head and above my eyes.

11. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a hairless Chihuahua

12. lovetoomuch

I used to shave my face everyday, but now I do it about two or three times a week. I really don't grow much facial hair so I don't see a point in doing it that often. I would like a short beard (maybe even just stubble) but it doesn't grow in evenly :icon_sad:
    I trim my armpits because they would be a bush if I didn't and I shave my treasure trail once in a while when it gets too thick. I don't have to worry about my chest because I rarely get hair there. I have really hairy legs and I used to be self-conscious of that, but now I don't care; I tried shaving them once and I will never will again.
    Pubes, I trim and the same thing with the backside.

Personally, I find body hair really attractive. I think it just makes a guy even more manly to me. Obviously I would like it trimmed so it's not too long and I'm not a fan of hair on the back or anything, but in general, I really do find body hair sexy.

13. Ryu

Ryu

Have a 'tache (sorta), probably gonna get rid of it before I go back to school. Also, when I get into uni or whatever I will probably get rid of body hair. I just think hairyness is unattractive.

14. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't normally shave most of my body hair and normally I let my facial hair grow out a bit before I shave it.

15. PrettyinPunk

I try not to shave if I don't have to. It irritates my skin. If I need to get rid of some hair I self wax. For the downstairs I trim, being hairless there is just weird to me.

16. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I barely have any body hair, so I am sentimentality attached to it. When I go on T and start growing that man-fur, I will probably trim it but never be completely waxed or shaved.

17. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Same!

Some early school mornings I skip it, but sadly can't skip it every day aha.

#37 HM03, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  18. ScatteredEarth

I used to be fervent on shaving my body hair because my taste is generally minimal to no hair. I shave only when I have good razors though because I have thick hair but even then I've recently gotten lazy with extremities. I'll shave my groin every once in awhile because it's easier to keep clean and what not but very rarely. I have nobody to impress atm so I've let the places people don't see go lol

19. Formality

I shave my face every now and then when it starts looking like shit. If it weren't for the fact that I can't grow a beard I wouldn't shave it, merely trim.

I tried shaving my chest two weeks back and I regretted it so much. It still itches and it's been two freaking weeks man, like fuck! I never really shave anything but my face. I just trim my lower region with a buzzer every now and then. Shaving is overrated.

#39 Formality, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  20. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Unfortunately, I come from a hairy family on my dad's side. So I have hair in between my butt cheeks. And I'm only 15. What the hell?