1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexy TV/Movie Characters

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by LaurenSkye, Jan 23, 2018.

1. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    What are some fictional TV or movie characters that you find attractive based on a combination of the physical attractiveness of the actor/actress who plays them along with some of the personality traits of the character themselves.

Myself, being mostly a fan of TV shows rather than movies, love Dean Winchester of Supernatural and Daisy Johnson of Agents of SHIELD. I love how Dean is very macho manly and can be very funny at times. With Daisy I love that she is both a computer geek and she can kick ass as well. I especially loved her quirky charm that she had in season 1. Although, I have watched the show less and less as the years have gone by and have a hard time keeping up with what's going on, I still like to tune in just to see her.

2. heyrita

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jessica Day (New Girl), I really love Zooey Deschanel. She's crazy and funny at the same time.

3. illbehere

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Veronica Lodge in Riverdale (Camilla Mendes). She's really kick*ss. She's also really hot. She knows exactly what she wants and is determined to get it.

Archie Andrews in Riverdale (KJ Apa, as a redhead tho, not a brunette). He's pretty chill and mellow but defends his friends when he has to. He's also very in touch with himself and isn't afraid to get down and dirty.

I'm really mad though because I haven't been able to watch season 2 yet and I heard it's really bad. Fingers crossed that person is just crazy lol. :slight_smile:

4. Bernice

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Captain Jack (John Barrowman) from Doctor Who/Torchwood I use to fins attractive enough that I wouldn't mind kissing him. I would also say Lucifer (Tom Ellis) in Lucifer is also very attractive but I think that's more wishing I was like that.
    As for women Sara Lance (Caity Lotz) form Arrow/ Legends is a character I would like to be like personality wise. Amy Pond (Karen Gillian) from Doctor Who is probably the hottest woman I have ever seen.

I thought this would be easy. I could name a number of role models (I even have a blog about it) and I could name a load of charters I find attractive and a load more I'd like to be like but finding those that are both attractive to me and have traits I admire is harder then I thought.

5. Loves books

I have a ton of TV characters I find sexy Isabelle from shadowhunters is amazing, Jessica Jones is awesome too. Jessica could do with a lot of therapy but she's cool anyway. Almost every female from Supergirl ,Kaitlin from the Flash, All the female Legends seem great. Basically any hot badass female I find sexy. I loved the crossover episode where Sarah Lance from Legends and Alex from Supergirl got it on. I so knew it was going to happen.

6. KnucklesNation

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf) - That lovable geek who is loyal almost to a fault. Not so much 'sexy' but darn cute.

Derek Hale (Teen Wolf) - Dark, mysterious, and full of rage, everything about Derek screams sexy. Even as a Beta he was always an Alpha in my book.

Carlos Solis (Desperate Housewives) - Rich, stubborn, handsome, but very protective - especially over his family.

Clark Kent (Smallville) - Other than him being Superman, he was wise beyond his years and sensitive to the needs of others; that kind of selflessness and commitment are two of the sexiest attributes one can have.

Firestorm (Legends of Tomorrow) - I love his calm demeanor and willingness to act when the situation calls for it; he has street smarts and book smarts (with a professor being inside of his head and all) and even when his world appears to be upside down he finds the time to showcase those beautiful dimples.

Sam Winchester (Supernatural) - Often misunderstood with an optimistic viewpoint on certain monsters in the world, there's something about the softness in his approach, especially with being this huge masculine guy, that makes this character a total stud.

Jack (Supernatural) - Despite him being the Anti-Christ, Jack is actually a likable character. He's innocent and mildly sweet at times; and tries to exceed Dean's expectations and prove himself to be more good than evil. This character isn't exactly 'sexy' but he is definitely appealing.

7. Bernice

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah I'm the same apart from Legends as it's only Sara I like. I'm really into Supergirl at the moment due to a passage I wrote in my novel and I just had to get a supergirl costume. But while she is attractive and does good she is also very flawed. I forgot about Kaitlin who is really sexy both as herself and Killer Frost. I also liked the part where Sara and Alex got it on.

I also want to add to my list Alex Drake from Ashes to Ashes. For a long time this is someone who I would love to be like and would imagine myself as.

Do you really think so? I've always considered myself to be like that but I've never thought of them as sexy attributes. Given I have really low self esteem this has really made my day. Thanks.

8. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I've never really seen Legends of Tomorrow, other than the Arrow/Flash crossover episodes, but I did love Sara when she was on Arrow. She was the best Black Canary.

9. Cas girl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Arthur ( Bradley James ) from Merlin.
    Stiles, Derek and Isaac from Teen Wolf. Derek was always the Alpha for me. I never understood Scott.
    Castiel and Michael ( Matt Cohen ) from supernatural.

But I just love Loki. I am a Hiddlestoner.

Actresses
    Robin Scherbatsky - How I met your mother.
    Mary Crawley - Downton Abbey.

10. mask1985

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Me too for Daisy

11. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think my big two currently are Rey from Star Wars and Newt from Fantastic Beasts.

Rey (Daisy Ridley) is a great character. She's a powerful Jedi, but she's also very courageous, loyal, and determined.
    Newt (Eddie Redmayne) is dedicated, eccentric but lovable, and he is also compassionate and has great morals.

12. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    That show has got to be the sexiest show on TV. My favorite on there is Betty, though. She seems like this sweet, innocent girl, but she is tough and smart. I love a woman who is tough, smart, and sweet, which brings me to perhaps my first big character crush, Veronica Mars. From the first time I saw that show I fell in love with the show, with the character, and with Kristen Bell. I still love all three.

13. spartafc

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jughead for the win! He's so pretty.

14. illbehere

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Im more of an Archie girl but whatever floats your boat :slight_smile:

15. spartafc

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Archie's pretty, for sure... I just wish he were a real ginger!

16. Joe2001

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Just caught up with my Harry Potter addiction, and strangely enough, I would put Draco Malfoy right up there with the attractive ones. Maybe not personality wise (at all), but great looking!

17. spartafc

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wentworth Miller as Leonard Snart on Legends of Tomorrow and The Flash. I somehow never watched Prison Break, so I never knew what a hottie he was until I started watching The Flash. That voice!

Attached Files:

18. illbehere

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Trueee

19. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The newest Spider-Man (Tom Holland) is just precious! I was instantly attracted to him when I saw the movie.

20. redplanet1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
    Clark Kent (Smallville)
    Ignacio Fuentes (Bones)
    Cole Turner (Charmed)
    James "Sawyer" Ford (Lost)
    Dylan McKay (Beverly Hills 90210)
    Fernando Hernando Guerrero (Fuller House)
    Matt Simmons (Criminal Minds)
    Spike (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
    Kyle McBride (Melrose Place)
    Reggie Mantle (Riverdale)
    Zach Dempsey (13 Reasons Why)
    Mohinder Suresh (Heroes)

T'Challa (Black Panther)
    Minho (Maze Runner)
    Tobias (Divergent)
    James T. Kirk (Star Trek)