1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex toys?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by taken, Feb 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taken

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, long story short, I'm planning a weekend getaway and proposal to my fiance. We're technically engaged but I'm "proposing a date" and giving her a real ring. Anyways- our sex life has been a little lacking lately (busy schedules that don't line up often), and we don't use anything in the bedroom. But I'm thinking about surprising her with a vibrator or toy (nothing too out of the ordinary, as we're both very reserved with sex) on our trip as well. Anyone have any recommendations for brands/types that they really like?

2. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can't recommend a brand, but look for toys made with medical grade silicon. As they are hypoallergenic and easier to keep clean. You also get what you pay for when it comes to these kinds of toys, so spend a little more for a nicer toy.

3. Kevin k

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Unfortunately we can't list brand names here, but hand made quality toys are really the way to go. They have great detail and aren't likely to come damaged in the package.

4. Loves books

The best vibrators are the ones with more than one speed. You also want something that’s easy to clean and cleaning is essential. You can get special wipes to clean them. Vibrators can run out of battery power quickly so you might need extras but you can get rechargeable ones too. Don’t buy a cheap plastic one it will break quickly get a silicone one like shorthaul suggested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.