1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seme - Uke Test

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by KittyBoy, May 31, 2009.

1. You are a Badass Uke!
    Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.

Most compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Chibi Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Romantic Seme

This does not sound right. XD
    However I did have trouble with some of the questions because the way I am in a relationship depends on the person I'm with.

2. Burgie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You are a Innocent Uke!
    Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme

3. shadowphoenix

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    You are a Dramatic Uke!

You are a tortured soul, and your main activity in life is getting tortured. In fact, you probably wouldn't be happy without something to moan and whine about, which makes you a perfect match for the Sadistic Seme. You are willing to give your body and soul to your partner, putting yourself under their complete control in an effort to escape the pain of your tragic past, although you know deep down there is never an escape.

Most compatible with: Sadistic Seme
    Least compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Romantic Seme

Hmm...this is actually quite accurate... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. thekillingmoon

[​IMG]
    You are a Chibi Seme
    You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.
    Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
    Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke

5. Satoru

You are a Innocent Uke!
    Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

6. FranklinK

So I'm not even sure what Ukes or Semes are, but I took it anyway.

[​IMG]
    You are a Clueless Uke!
    Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
    Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
    What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get yaoi merchandise..

7. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Basically think Uke = bottom, Seme = top, but extend it from the bedroom to the whole relationship.

8. Simple Thoughts

[​IMG]
    You are a Clueless Uke!
    Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
    Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
    What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get yaoi merchandise..

The weird doll things they are using for this quizz are kind of creepy 0.o

9. Nikky DoUrden

[​IMG]
    You are a Innocent Uke!

Eh.... I don't wear furry kitty ears -.-'

Whats Uke anyway :lol:

EDIT: This quiz is 1 dimensional ! I demand a refund !!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#169 Nikky DoUrden, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  10. Xirahii

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    [​IMG]
    You are a Badass Uke
    Other uke admire you, some seme fear you. Despite your sometimes flaming appearance, you can even fool other people into thinking you are seme with your mischievous, manipulative attitude, but when push comes to shove, your true submissive nature emerges. It takes a seme with enough intensity to challenge you and keep you satisfied, and your perfect match, the Don't Fuck With Me Seme, knows that all that naughty teasing just means you want the punishment.
    Most compatible with: Don't Fuck With Me Seme, Chibi Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Romantic Seme

"Don't $#)@ With Me Seme." -- LOL. I laughed when I read that in the description.

This is accurate, though, except for the fact it says I'm least compatible with "romantic seme." =/

11. robotman

You are a Clueless Uke!

Ohhhh... I don't want to be clueless xD haha....

12. Simple Thoughts

Don't feel bad I'm clueless too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. Au.Quicksilver

*Smirks*
    YouareaBadassUke!

I sort of saw that coming.:lol:

14. CandyCutes

Out Status:
    A few people
    [​IMG]
    You are a Innocent Uke!

15. Au.Quicksilver

Actualy, at least two people must think I'm a sadist! I only get ammusement from others suffering, and only from people I hate. Emotional suffering depends on the kind. But is much more ammusing when it's the right kind.

---------- Post added 31st Dec 2013 at 03:06 PM ----------

Same with me for the "romantic seme"!