1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Self-acceptance

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by SassyJ, Aug 9, 2017.

1. SassyJ

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This has been on my mind for a while but tonight was the night that I officially felt like I accepted myself as bisexual.

I’m not really into labels so my dilemma begins in deciding if, when, and how many people I’ll tell or just let everything fall into place like it’s supposed to. However, there’s a 80% chance that I will end up telling at least one close friend as I was preparing a conversation to have with them in a few weeks and something in my mind just clicked that I need to let someone know so I’m not bottling it up anymore. I’m nervous, but I know this one friend is the best person to go too and will be 1000% supportive.

I’m very thankful for EC to allow me get let this out somewhere for the time being.

Myclosetisfull likes this.
  2. kendra1982

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    only tell who you feel will be there for you and who you want to tell. im totally not into labels either as i personally have no clue what i would class myself as!