School ends and Work begins...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Chierro, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled that my sophomore year is- almost- officially over and that I get work five days a week this summer (I work at an amusement park) but there one's big problem: guys.

At school there's hot guys no doubt, but because I've befriended the one's I've crushed on my crushes on them have subsided and my school crushes seem nonexistent anymore. Now for work...See, when I'm at work, I'm a completely different person. I have so many friends there, I'm happy when I'm at work. I'm me. But then there are the certain guys that just get me going. Starting a new season of work, I've met some new people and most notably are the guys.

Most notably is Jake. He's sooo cute. That's an understatement actually. Problem: he's like 14 and I'm 16. Awkward friendship much? Well, depends. Other problem: we have yet to actually meet. Last night he was working at a game where I found normally wait for the person and walk back to our office with them. He's new though and just kept taking customers after he was told to close. I then could've been able to talk to him. But I wasn't able to because I would've been yelled at if I had waited. He was working near me today and when he walked by I waved to him, so that's a start I guess?

What should I do? We get our permanent games in two weeks and will be rather ticked if I don't work near him. It wouldn't be the first time I've made friends with someone I haven't worked with, actually my best friendships there are with people I didn't originally work with. So any advice on talking to him?