1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Say something nice about the person above you!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Alexander69, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

You're the 'vigilante uncle' of people; or would be a very good one. You're not too close, but you're near enough to be of assistance. You know how to not smother somebody, yet never truly leave them -- that is really useful, and very impressive.

2. RadioRoss

what can i say? you've been a huge help for everyone, for those who just needed a good laugh or something to smile about, or something that would change one's mind about themselves and what their mindset. By that I mean, at least from my experience, you have a way to be very chill and friendly and welcoming, but you're also able to look deep into something or someone and help them out with the troubles they might be having.

3. tulipinacup

Never seen you here before but I do like what I see on your profile :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. you seem really cool and nice :slight_smile: I hope you eat lots of cookies and sweets forever

5. Gay Cody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You're 2cute4me!

6. Gabby29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Your avatar is really cute :slight_smile:

7. you seem chill and coolllll

8. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

Sudden hug attack!(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)
    None can resist the power of my hugs!

9. JakkenDean

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I respect you. I respect your avatar. I respect your attitude. You are an amazing person, let everyone else see that.

10. you seem really cool :slight_smile: and I like your avatar, mostly because I have a fetish for white haired anime boys haha :wink:

11. Burnedcloset

Your so cute and awesome. But, you probably already knew that! Your such a amazing member and such a positive spirit. You'll get to change your out status one day, and I'm hoping it's going to make you so happy!

12. you were one of my first friends on here, and you're always there :slight_smile: your presence is comforting and gentle, yet you're fun and interesting. you're going to make someone very happy someday, I'm sure. and I hope they give you lots of cookies and hugs (*hug*)

PS: I actually need to change it... I came out to my best friend yesterday!! :grin: (!)

13. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

You were one of my first friends on EC and probably the one I talk to the most. From this I've learned that you are a intelligent and kindhearted person:wink:

14. you're my EC best buddy!!! (*hug*) I feel like I could come to you with anything, and hopefully could return the favor too :slight_smile: you're really sweet and smart, and have a fun yet comforting vibe.

15. Gay Cody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Every time I see your avi I just wanna hug you (*hug*)

16. JakkenDean

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Gay Cody, you have taught me a lot over the past few days I have known you. You were one of the first people to talk to me and welcome me to ec. You've be great fun to talk to and thank you for being my friend.

17. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Apparently you're a newbie here, and even though I haven't had a chance to talk to you personally yet, I've seen you around! You've already made a real effort to post and make friends with other members here which is awesome! Plus you seem to like animals, which by default makes you my sort of person! :icon_bigg

18. Ryu

Ryu

You're just a cool guy. End of.

19. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

You avatar is in perfect union with your current mood.

20. Ryu

Ryu

You like bob dylan. Probably. Your signiature is from blowin' in the wind so I'm guessing you like bob dylan.