1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Say something nice about the person above you!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Alexander69, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Owl333

Owl333 Guest

I think it's really brave of you to be on EC, when you're completely closeted. :slight_smile:

2. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I love it that you're a potterhead, like myself, and that at such a young age you're able to recognize that love does not, in fact, need a label! :slight_smile:

3. Blossom85

You are a bright and eager young woman and you seem to be settling in here well so far. I haven't seen a lot from you yet, but I think you will be a star in your own right here on this site.

4. Wolf of The Baltic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love everything you've done. Don't change yourself, because your perfect just the way you are

5. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Don't know to much about you, you seem mature and cool and pretty chill though~

6. Burnedcloset

I really enjoy reading your sarcasm. Your kind of the definition of a "cool guy". But in a good way. Your posts are always nice to read

7. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

You seem friendly enough. You're making waves, too, I see. You definitely are having, no problem, with complimenting others. That requires a little insight, and a lot of humility, to do, sometimes.

8. Burnedcloset

I respect you. I don't know you as much as some others but, I'd like to change that. You are very intelligent and insightful.

P.s. I hope those are good waves

9. Blossom85

I really admire you and I think you are a really lovely person who always likes to look out for others and and remind them of their worth, that is a wonderful quality to have.

10. Thomas12

Thomas12 Guest

You are the caring soul,Madame,you're also loving and nurturing.

11. Burnedcloset

First of all I love your avatar. Your humor is great. And your a all around great member of EC.

12. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

You're pretty cool yourself and you've come up with some fun and interesting ideas for threads so far~ ^^

13. The Janitor

Kansas City (such originality for a city name)
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Has appeared in threads I have posted in, but has not made direct contact. However, seems to be competent when using apostrophes.

14. Candace

I've seen you in the threads quite a lot and I must say that I admire your active participation on this site. I don't know that well as of now, and there must be some hidden good in you :slight_smile:

15. Blossom85

You are just a well rounded individual and I just to see the fun and happiness spread around here by you. You are sweet, kind and just very thoughtful in your comments to others. Your replies are well thought out and a testament to how lovely a person you are.

16. Kabuki

Firstly, I think those that have received some words from you are super lucky. I think you are the definition of a caring person, someone who looks at the good of every individual and lets them know that it exists in them. You are someone people here (I'm sure there are many here) aspire to be as. Being able to do all that, of what you do, is a very unique and special quality to have. I get happy when I read your posts, it exudes an all loving aura from the words you use. I can truly say that, you are loved by many here. I'm sure many can back up that statement. :grin:

17. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You is adorable your boyfriend is lucky to have you, hugs (*hug*).

18. Kabuki

CandyKing! The one that brings hugs to everyone, sometimes at the right moment. :slight_smile: You are a very wonderful person. You always try to bring happiness to those around you, succeeding many times. It's great that you seem more happy with yourself, by this I mean, showing pictures of yourself and such, which weren't really that visible before. Also, you are extremely talented as an artist. Continue working on your dreams, I'm sure you'll make it happen because, I sense from you, a fighter, someone who never gives up. (*hug*)

19. Blossom85

You are just a very sweet and caring guy and I think that is very evident in your posts and comments to others around here. You make this site a wonderful place to be and I think that the positivity and kindness you share with others is just a very admirable and wonderful quality to have. I have seen you and Quem around here with each other and I smile each time I see you guys, you both deserve a lot of happiness and I couldn't be happier for you both that you have found someone you can share your life with.

20. Quiet Raven

From what I have seen, you are a very smart and caring person. :slight_smile: