1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sappy venting

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Laine7008, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Laine7008

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Typically when you start to care for someone or have an attraction towards them, you like to talk about them and since I am not able I to do that, I wanted to vent my feelings here so I do not slowly internally go insane

I am absolutely mesmerized by this woman, I’m telling you, I have NEVER felt the way I do towards anyone before. Her voice, her brown eyes, her smile, and the way she makes the funny faces in the mornings at the kids in drop off line.

I just want to reach out, to her, to tell her I see her, to let her know how beautiful she is.

maybe I am reading too much into this but we became Facebook friends and I know “Facebook is Facebook” but you know how the type of music a person listens to, or the types of animals people like can tell a lot about someone, she tends to share pictures sometimes that have some deep meaning, like a hurtful past meaning. I could be wrong but it makes me feel even more drawn to her.

I know I sound like a complete crazy person going from one thing to the next but I literally can’t voice these feelings ever…

we had spoke on the phone a couple weeks back pertaining to my children and talked a little on some personal matters that I was going through, nothing too in-depth but sometimes when I see her in the mornings or afternoons she looks at me and gives me a smirk and I melt…

ahhhhhh……..I think this woman is making me go crazy

I know I can’t act on anything and that’s what makes this all the more frustrating.

Sunchimes likes this.
  2. TinyWerewolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I can kind of relate to this in two ways. 1. A crush I had on this girl in my major who I couldn't tell how I felt. 2. My recent ex girlfriend- we had to keep our relationship a secret from our families for the entire nine months. You feel all the butterflies, nervousness, and fleeting moments between you two where everything feels amazing- but you can't openly show it. It's a difficult and frustrating place to be in.

3. Laine7008

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yes it is definitely a difficult place to be in, it feels good but it hurts at the same time. We spoke again yesterday in the drop off line and I drove the whole way home with a smile on my face :grin:

4. Sunchimes

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your post made me smile so much. I’ve been here! Quite a few times.

It’s the most incredible feeling but the most frustrating at the same time.

Your mind ends up all over the place, the necessary things in life get put on the back burner because you’re overwhelmed and you feel like you will literally go insane lol

I do hope for you that she may show the same interest back at some point. That will just about tip you over into insanity altogether but wow, it would be incredible.

5. Laine7008

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i would have to pinch myself 10 million times to make sure I wasn’t dreaming if she reciprocated the same feelings lol

Sunchimes likes this.
  6. TinyWerewolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you don't mind me asking this, what's keeping you from telling her how you feel?

7. Laine7008

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don’t mind at all! I’ve kinda explained in past post but I’m currently married, this is my first time feeling this way for the same sex. So it’s really confusing. He knows about my feelings towards her, I’ve tried to be very open and honest with my husband. As far as she goes, she is twice my age, she is married as well, and just presuming she more than likely wouldn’t feel that way towards me or any other woman. Although, I truly wish :/

Sunchimes likes this.
  8. Sunchimes

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awww yep I’ve definitely been there lol

9. TinyWerewolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh ok, that makes sense now. You never know who is or isn't straight, but I assume that you want to remain commited to your husband.