1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

running naked in the rain!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Master Hade, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Master Hade

Master Hade Guest

I hope it rains again soon! it is sooo much fun to do it!!!! And it is even more fun when ur older to do it!!! i thiunk i could be a nudist... except i love clothes too much!

2. RonApple

RonApple Guest

Never done it , but i should... sounds fun :slight_smile: What i do like doing is walking in the rain and getting soaked... for some reason makes me feel calm

3. Hmmmm.......seems like I have something new to put on my To Do List.
    If I were to kiss in the rain I'd prefer a summer rain, one of those nice warm down pours.
    But if I were to have sex in the rain I'd prefer a massive thunder storm.
    I sleep naked realy every night and I'm pretty relaxed about being nude around the house, I'm pretty sure my family have seen me nude in the mornings -_- My blankets never seem to stay on throughout the night.
    Next time there's a downpour, and my family aren't around to see me doing it, I'll deff go outside in my birthday suite......hmmmm....trampolining in the rude in the rain?

4. Jeimuzu

That sounds like so much fun! :grin:

5. Jerr

Ditto.

Ditto to the first part but uh... Trampolining? I think I'll have to pass. 1. I'm pretty sure my neighbors wouldn't appriciate it... and 2. I'm pretty sure after a few bounces it might uh... hurt?