1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Romantic Teen Novel Suggestions

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by lyonhaart, Feb 9, 2016.

1. lyonhaart

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So last summer, after I broke up with my partner, I started getting into those romantic teen novels that your stereotypical white girls would gossip and go crazy about. No not books like Twilight and The Hunger Games, I'm just talking about the simple "Character X meets Character Y and Character(s) Z inputs drama." For example, It's Kind Of A Funny Story, The Sky Is Everywhere, and The Beginning Of Everything. Anyways, it's been a while since I've read a book like that and I was wondering if I could get some suggestions maybe? There's just something about that kinda theme that gets me excited and wanting more out of a book. :king:

2. LizSibling13

LizSibling13 Guest

I love reading romance novels. I would love to see a single mom (with a gender fluid child) meet a single dad (with a gender fluid or gay child). I might have to write it.:slight_smile:

3. state-champs

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I really dug the Evermore series. My aunt found the whole series at a thrift store and gave it to my sister and I. I wasn't too thrilled about it at first but it's a decent book. But it really depends on if you like vampires and people who die and are reincarnated each time. The first book was really annoying though with the writing because it was all about the main character and her beau. Other than that I'd give it a 6.5 out of 10.