1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roleplay! Sign up please

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by larkcarmen, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Arrow Ace

(Thank-you!!)

Nells hair stuck to her forehead with sweat, her boots crunched along the undergrowth, fresh dust beginning to cake itself onto her already scuffed combat boots. She shoved her necklace roughly into her mouth and began to hum. She didn't know how she had gotten lost, she had been in these woods thousands of times since she was old enough to be allowed to play on her own.
    She rubbed her hand up and down her arm and paced cautiously forward, further into the undergrowth. She hoped to see something familiar soon, like the soft curves of the willow tree that was adjacent to the beginning of the street her house sat on. Or the big rock that she used to sit on in winter for hours, meditating on her thoughts.
    Nothing. Nell could see nothing she could use to position herself. Her humming became more frantic and sporadic, she pulled her tangle off of her wrist to occupy her hands before she could start hurting herself, or the trees around her.

#1221 Arrow Ace, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  2. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Quinn shook their head. "Whatever. I'm going to look for some more of the plant." They headed into the forest.

3. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ( Sorry I just vanished! I'm back now, only for a few minutes tho :/ )

Eternity sighed softly wandering around in the forest. She poked at her cheek, staring at a corpse who had been sitting alone. Talking to dead people was NOT fun. The girl didn't want to engage in a conversation, seeing as she would space out when they talked about their sob stories. Eternity rolled her eyes before going back to the treehouse. There, she found her new friends, Jem and Quinn. "Tch, you idiots talking about me again?" Eternity sarcastically remarked, smirking only a tiny bit.

4. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Jem Frowned. "I wasn't being serious either. Jee—" he stopped himself from saying "jeez," then altered it to "Pleez." He laughed. "Pu-leeeez," he put in with an eyeroll. /Plants plus 'jeez'= Pleez. That's where it came from, OBVIOUSLY./ He sighed. How come no one else understood his jokes? Turning around, he glanced another newcomer. /wow, that was fast. Is that how I appeared?/ She was short, with short blue hair and a round, freckly face. She had smeared make up. /Why wear make up, if you're going to smear it?/ Jem thought. "Hi."

5. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "No, LEVI, we weren't talking about you," they called, snickering.

6. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay, Jem was confused. Too many people were popping up in odd places, and no one could tell who was where. His fourth wall perspective had to remind himself, he was literally, literally blind.

(Sorry nell, I wasn't sure where u were)

#1226 Linus, Aug 25, 2015
  7. Arrow Ace

Pulling herself out of her head, Nell realised that she had walked far further than she had intended, and in the wrong direction no less! She made a noise of frustration and hit herself in the head. Once. Twice. She stopped herself before she could hit her forehead a third time. She instead sat down on the ground to try to centre herself. She took in her surroundings. Thick lush trees, some with spider webs woven between them like the soft lace of a wedding gown. Her fingers tapped gently on her face and over the bridge of her nose. The ground beneath her was dry, a layer of dust gently coating the surface. Nell took a breath in through her nose and let it out slowly. She was going to be fine. Absolutely fine.

8. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Eternity sighed softly, pulling her cheeks with her fingers inside her mouth. The girl pulled them widely apart, making a weird face. "You just made my day then," Eternity said in a rather monotoned voice. She pulled her fingers out of her mouth, wiping off the saliva on her shirt. Yeah, she sure was a Tomboy alright.

(I just read Nell's description! I love her so much!!)

#1228 ScaryClosets, Aug 25, 2015
  9. Arrow Ace

(Ahh thank-you! Feel free to interact with her, right now shes just...lost in the woods lmao)

10. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Quinn squinted, looking into the forest. They could have sworn they heard someone...
    (Ah, crap... it's midnight and I have school at 6am. Let's pause for now

11. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Jem glanced at Eternity. He couldn't really think of anything to say. He didn't really know anyone, or anything, about this place. He stuck out his tongue, a bit childishly. It didn't matter. People always thought he was younger than his age. Besides, She's made a face, right?

---------- Post added 25th Aug 2015 at 08:58 PM ----------

Jem:*sends telepathic message out* "Hey, Nell! I don't really know where we are. Um. Wander around until you find us? I guess? They don't really explain much here."

12. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Eternity pointed to the boy who stuck his tongue out and smirked. "See? He gets it!" The girl said before walking around. She was still new to the treehouse, so why not explore it?

( yeah, that's fine. Night peeps! )

13. Arrow Ace

(All of us pause or just the people rping with Quinn?)(Also most of my posts on this thread are ooc oops)

14. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Left to his own thoughts, Jem sat down, curling his knees up to his chest, thoughtfully. /Am I being annoying? They think I'm annoying, don't they?/ Fourth wall perspective said that he shouldn't be bothered by it, but he was here. Now. Not in the fourth wall, though he wished he was. And here was the reality of being the new kid, he thought sourly. They just didn't fit in. It was all his own fault, too. Jem started humming softly, trying to ignore what might or might not be rustling in the woods. He had really good hearing. Most elves do.

(Going to sleep now)

#1234 Linus, Aug 25, 2015
  15. Arrow Ace

(Hey Linus, wanna have Jem stumble upon Nell??)
    Nell leaned back against the moss covered tree and let her head slump forward so much that her beanie tumbled into her lap. She was tired and distressed. She decided the best course of action would be to calm herself down via music. She cleared her throat and started to hit her legs softly and rhythmically before humming an old Irish tune to herself. The rhythm was fast and the tune repetitive, so much so that Nell had memorised it a long time ago and could sing it for hours on end, not knowing nor caring where it ended and she started the song over.

16. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    "You go gurl! Dayuuuuum, listening to this rap after I got all that crap injected into me is da shit!"

17. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Jem couldn't keep still. He was just like that sometimes. Sometimes he could keep still... And other times he couldn't. ADHD, or OCD, or /something/ ending in "D". He couldn't remember what it was, actually. He also couldn't keep ignoring the noise in the woods. He was almost tempted to start humming /louder/, so as to drown it out of his mind, but then he realized that would only annoy everybody /more, and I don't want that./ the song he was humming was starting to take over his brain, the nasty earworm. It was kind of like... Wait a minute. He stopped humming. /That/ was the sound he was hearing. Humming. Jem blinked, before standing up. /there's demon like hunters out there. There's also humming. I think./ It was /really/ hard to pick up on, the humming. His ears strained. But it was there. Jem stood up. Deciding the others wouldn't really /miss/ him, he abruptly walked out into the woods. Praying that his ears actually /had/ heard something, and that he wasn't /completely loosing it./ /because those scenarios happened often enough./

18. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jay was surprised at the number of people. He tilted up his head, leader like, as he felt he should be. "What can I do for you lovely people this afternoon," he said, his voice short and clipped. The Sensor was uncomfortable with so many people happening to stumble on their base at once.

(Yay, thread revival! :slight_smile:)

19. Mags the Goron

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Agimé Steiner
    • 15 (in human age)
    • Agender — prefers "she"
    • Pansexual
    • Wood elf
    • Long blonde hair in high ponytail, green eyes, moderately tall, extremely pale, a couple of tattoos here and there depicting leaves and trees and such, dark green shirt, brown pants, brown leather boots, green cape, owns bow and arrows but prefers the use of the talking axe Andrew.
    • Open for any and all romance plots! :icon_wink (!)

#1239 Mags the Goron, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
  20. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Eternity sighed softly, seeing the boss man wlak in. "Hey Boss," The girl said in a mumbled voice before shifting her eyes along the others.