1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Rock] The EC Musical Battle [On]

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by InaRut, Jul 18, 2008.

1. davo-man

"What's that?!?!"

"It's a bird!" "It's a plane!" "No, it's DAVO-MAN, riding in on his jetpack, coming to revolutionise the way EC does music!"

*Davo-man slowly descends upon the stage, opening his arms, in a sign of peace to the other competitors. But wait...there's nothing in his hands! How is he going to mesmorise the crowd with music?*

*Davo-man starts singing the entire soundtrack to RENT...complete with different voices for each character :grin:*

"December 24th, 9pm Eastern Standard Time. From here on in I shoot without a script; see if anything comes of it, instead of my old shit. First shot Roger: He's tuning the fender guitar, he hasn't played in a year!"

"This won't tune"

"So we hear *smirk* He's just coming back from half a year of withdrawal."

"Are you talking to me?"

"Not at aaaaaaall. Are we ready? Hold that focus steady! Tells the folks at home what you're doing Roger."

"I'm writing one great song..."

"The phone rings!"

"Saved *sigh*"

"We screen, zoom in on the answering machine........"

"That was a very loud beep. I don't even know if this is working, Mark, Mark, are you there? Are you screening your calls? It's Mum. We wanted to call and say we love you and we'll miss you tomoro. Cindy and the kids are here, send their love. Oh! Hope you like the hot plate. Just dont leave it one, dear, when you leave the house. Oh, and Mark, we're sorry to hear that Maureen dumped you. I say cest la vie! So, let her be a lesbiaaaaaaaan. There are other fishies in the sea. Love Mu-um"

(Ah, yes, I actually did that from memory, although I think a couple of words aren't right...woops :grin:)

*continues with the show*

2. InaRut

*The Walrus who was sitting patiently at the back of the stage finally stands up and claps at his competitors. But although they all did well they could not match the walrus and his...KEYTAR! The Walrus flips his keytar out that had been hiding from behind his back and starts the start up to. "Less talk more Rok."*

*The lights that heatqueen turned off explode back into action*

*The crowd is now boarderline explosive as they start to rip off articles of clothing only to throw it on stage. And later on to the Walruses surprise the ghosts of Jim Morrison and Jimi Hendrix appear to announce their after life lover affair. The walrus salutes them by turning his first song into, "Break on through." now pulling out the guitar. He looks to his competitors and says, "I resummoned the dead with my rock. Beat that!*

3. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *grabs a mechetti and chops off everyone's heads, and cuts all the wires so NO LIGHTS WORK!!!*
    Hahahahaha classical music still rules..
    *Continues violin playing*

4. *plays her saxophone which covers up the squeal of a violin*

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

hehehe non electric ftw

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Soundman Lex is stunned. He knew people had a hate-hate relationship with the keytar, but he had no idea that people would literally start shedding their clothes, just so they'd have things to throw. There's now more shoes on stage than in your average Foot Locker.

But at least Lex now understands why the musician wore a football helmet and pads.

Lex

6. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *Swordfights photosaurus rex with her violin bow and wins because photosaurusrex doesn't have a sword.* :grin:
    *Continues playing very happily*

7. TheSuburbian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The Suburbian sits at a drumset, smirking at the puny violins and other weak acoustic instruments. He laughs, then raises his sticks in the air. No power, no problem. He pauses, then looks around in the darkness. "You ready for this?"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VK2Ms6xKu-Y&feature=related

8. InaRut

*The Walrus looks at his keytaur and notices that it no longer works. Glaring at Heatqueen he cranks out the crazy operatic voice of his and fills the stadium with such lovely music that the crowd immeditatly calms down and starts to cry. Crying at the Walruses sad story that he sings in...GERMAN.*