Relationships...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AshenAngel, Jul 19, 2012.

?

Your current relationship status...?

1. Married! :D

5 vote(s)
    2.1%
  2. Engaged ;)

3 vote(s)
    1.3%
  3. Have a boyfriend/girlfriend :)

41 vote(s)
    17.5%
  4. Single... (or have your eye on someone?)

185 vote(s)
    79.1%
  1. Fiddledeedee

Single and intending to stay that way until I'm at least 16, at which point I still won't go hunting for a relationship.

2. Hot Pink

Single for life!

3. Mad Man L

Forever alone. :s

4. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Single...I'm not crushing on anyone, but I do have my eye on a certain someone.

5. Sayu

Crushed for almost three years :love:

6. timo

Whoa lots of singles here on EC :/ Let's add one. I'm single and happy with that, I don't feel like a relationship would add anything to my life... but of course I wouldn't mind if I'll meet someone amazing soon :grin:

7. fireworks

fireworks Guest

It's complicated would be fitting...but, wow, loving the amount of single pringles,on EC ^_^

8. Kuroi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    single but i have dated few girls before to fit in, felt nothing towards them though.

9. GayJay

Wow a lot of people are single on here ...

10. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been with my partner for 13 years and lived with him for the last 9 years. I asked him to marry me 3 years ago and he said yes. Since then, we've both just been happy that we could if we wanted to - we're at rest in OUR minds and don't need to actually get married. Our straight friends are annoyed with us because they're all dying to go to a gay wedding!

Here in the Netherlands, there is even a church (The Old Catholic Church, ironically) which not only accepts gay marriage but will perform them within church, if you wish. Neither of us is hooked on organized religion so we would probably just go for a civil marriage at the town hall - in our case, the town hall is located in a former soup factory!
    If we go on a Monday, we could even do it for free. But I think neither of us can be bothered with the fuss - we're just happy the way we are.

11. castle walls

Congratulations! And welcome to EC!

Currently, I am in a relationship with a wonderful woman and we've been together for almost 5 years (minus a break up that lasted a few months). We hope to get engaged in the future

12. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What are you waiting for? LOL Are you saving up for a diamond engagement ring each?
    I love the idea of girls with matching engagement and eventually wedding rings.

Does the law where you live allow for same-sex marriage? I find the variation within one country a bit confusing?

If you wanted to marry, could you do it in another state which does allow it, even though you don't live there?

And if you do and you go back to you home state, do they have to recognize the marriage that was performed in another state.

Forgive the questions - I'm just curious!

Let me know when the question is popped and I'll send you a group hug!

13. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In a relationship (with a guy for the first time), about three months and two weeks now. :slight_smile:

14. TheDifferent13

Single, and I don't see it changing any time soon...

15. Rarar

Single...I doubt it will change, as I'm only out to a few people, and I don't think there's any out gay male people in my school..there's loads of lesbian/bisexuals though, LOL!

I had this major crush on my best friend for a while; I'm not sure if I'm over him yet, though. I told him I was gay yesterday, and he was really accepting of it; which is odd, 'cause I thought he was a homophobe - turns out he has a gay uncle and likes me 'for who I am and not who I love'. :grin: *cheesy grin*

16. castle walls

Thanks and I don't mind the questions

Same sex marriage cannot be performed in California yet but it is in the court system and it looks good. The answer to your legal questions is that it depends on the state. I know that isn't helpful but it is true. Different states have different laws on how they perform and recognize marriages. I'd like to give you specific answers involving my state but it all could be changing soon due to the court battle and I'd hate to misinform you

My gf and I are both in school in different states (among other factors). We want to get stable in our careers first and be able to afford a wedding. Our love matters more than a big wedding but we figure if we're going to do something we might as well do it right :thumbsup:

17. Zontar

Yesterday I had a date with someone who is just beyond awesome. About the entire day I was madly flirting with him, he's just so cute...inside and out. Likes just about everything I like. I really hope this goes somewhere. I like him that much. I just felt so great hanging out with him all day. <3

18. Route466

Route466 Guest

In a relationship, and a difficult one at that.

We've been together almost six months now. I nearly called it off for good a week or two ago because I was so damn mad at the horrible things about him I had to discover for myself, but we're slowly getting back to where we were. He's lost a lot of my trust, but none of my love. It's an impossible place to be.

19. Gen

Gen

Single. :C
    Its ok single people, we can all get together on fridays nights and share a carton of ice cream together ^_^.

But, really, eh. Not sure if I can say that I have my eye on anyone. I'm not really looking for a relationship with anyone at the moment, though I wouldn't turn one down either. If that makes since.