1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Receiving a binder

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ArsnicD, Mar 13, 2019.

1. ArsnicD

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok... so ive seen/read/reserched diffrent places to get binders, i know how im going to order them from amazon, I figured it out after diciding that whatever my identity i need one. Soo anywho, i started thinking, how does someone in middle school get recive a package without parents invilved, yes getting to the mailbix first could be an option, sending it to a freinds place, or renting a po box (can underage people do that?) but... renting a po box could be pricey, and haveing no way to make money i prefer a second option, im also only out as questioning to my sister and a close freind whi has strict parents, it would be weird for her to get a oackage and her parents wiuld if knowing the contents want to know who it was for. And im not home when mail would arrive. Soo, if we all could just brainstorm ways to get a binder to us underwraps from the point if putting a destination in to arrival, it would help me and so many other people. I want the list to be comprehensable so, please put your idea at the top of your replie, anything else you want to say can be said in italics, please knly respond with an idea or something nessisary.