Real Life (Non-Fantasy) RP: Empty Closets High!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by AngerAndAgony, Aug 26, 2015.

1. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Samuel thought this bullying was enough for one day. This poor girl had probably always been bullied, and he knew the feeling to be different. "Oh shush you idiots! Just leave her alone, okay? So what if she's different, huh? What's it to you to make her see that?! Why is bullying her such a temptation to you guys, huh? Let me ask you, why is being different so bad?!" Samuel yelled at them, guarding the girl. He didn't want them getting near her at all. "If you want to mess with her, you'll have to go through me first!" Samuel said, narrowing his eyes. He didn't care if they hurt him, he only wanted Charlie to be protected. He wanted her to know that she was amazing no matter what, and that these morons were just too stupid to not be able to see that.

#181 ScaryClosets, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  2. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    "Hey." The new boy roughly grabs Jean's shoulder, /hard./ he's got a pretty strong grip. "Leave the girl alone man. and the other kid." He gives him a look, the kind that says /trust me on this bro./ at the same time, it's also threatening. This guy's the quarterback on the football team, not to mention he does martial arts. He could win a fight, easily. He releases Jean and stares at Alex, cocking an eyebrow. "I suppose you both consider yourself "manly" now, picking on a girl," he jokes teasingly, gently punching Alex in the shoulder. He send a cold look toward Samuel. "A valiant effort," he says teasingly. "You're asking for trouble though.".

---------- Post added 29th Aug 2015 at 09:35 PM ----------

(Uh oh, I think we all responded at once. O_O)[COLOR="Silver"

---------- Post added 29th Aug 2015 at 09:38 PM ----------

Okay I think we're good.

[/COLOR]

#182 Linus, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  3. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Tyler walks into the school hearing screaming through his headphones and takes them out. He wonders what's going on, though he walks around the group of people quickly with his head down bumping into Jean and Alex. "Oh I'm sorry I'll just get.. Going" Tyler says already walking to his locker.

4. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (Hang on peeps lemme edit)

---------- Post added 29th Aug 2015 at 09:44 PM ----------

(Okay, signing off. Btw Jean and Alex are off too.)

5. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    [ I guess I'll reply. Sorry if I seem annoying to you guys.. *Today is just one of my insecure days* Sigh.)

Samuel shrugged at the newcomer's comment. "To be honest, I really don't care. As long as you stop bullying this girl, then I'll be fine with whatever is coming for me." The boy answered back, pretty proud of his remark. Though, he knew it wasn't enough to get them to back off. They were going to face this man-to-man.

6. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yuki rushes out of the bathroom, staring the bullies down, her fuel lit. "Hey, you f*cktards! Who the hell you talking about, assholes?! You're just jealous of her; did your mom abandon you when you were kids, so you take it out on other people? You guys seriously have too much sh*t to expel, don't you?!"

(Er, I can't edit the background info, but Yuki curses a lot and insults people a ton too. She was expelled from her previous school because she punched a few people. I was having lunch, and suddenly the bullies all pop up. Missed so much action > < And excuse the cursing I'll try to censor)

#186 LogicNoSense, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  7. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ruby Daughterly
    Sixteen, sophomore
    Cisgender female
    Homosexual

Description: Ruby has wavy light brown hair and hazel eyes, and her skin has a tan. She is fairly light and thin but has strong leg muscles do to her constant biking and skateboarding around her neighborhood.
    Personality: Ruby is very aggressive to people she doesn't know, but if you can get through that iron wall around her, she is the most loyal friend you could ever have. Ruby doesn't like talking to people and she sits alone. Always alone. Most liken her to a shadow.
    Background: At her last school, Ruby fell in love with another girl and they had a relationship. However, when her partner's parents found out they transferred her to another school. Then everyone at Ruby's previous school started to bully Ruby and her parents were forced to transfer her to a more LGBT friendly school. Do to this, Ruby isolates herself even more from other people.

8. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The tall brunette(who's name was Emlen) just laughed at the sudden outburst. He didn't mean it in a mean way, because /no one/ wanted to get on /this girl's/ nerves— Nah, he just enjoyed watching his friends get pummeled by all the little "supporters" in the school. It was their own fault for being stupid. /I mean, Honestly? They're way too cliche with this whole 'picking on the weaker' sort of thing./ At this rate, even a /teacher/ would stand up for kids in the hallway. Gross. The thought /nearly/ made him shudder. At the very least he winced. "Jean, Alex," he called to their attention. They were both looking (blank blank blank cause I'm not godmodding) at the sudden confrontations of the other students. They didn't know how to do it, Emlen thought. He motioned with his thumb, raising an eyebrow. /"Wanna get out of here?"/ Instead he said, "Watch out for tigers." He turned and winked at Yuki, before turning and walking away, making a small motion for them to follow; if they had any brains, that is.

9. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Walks to his locker and passes by the bathrooms when suddenly a unknown girl jumps out and screams at the other kids. He thinks to himself 'What is wrong with everyone here, I guess this is a good as any first impression' he continues to walk to his locker then getting his books and going to class.

10. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Quinn glared at the bullies. If the boys so much as touched her, they were ready to beat the hell out of these idiots.

11. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Narrowing her eyes at Emlem's leave, she straightened. If it was simply a verbal fight, she would have won. If it became a fistfight, she would have to be careful about not being expelled again. But a smirk took over her lips. The leader was smart. She'd have to give that to him. His minions, however, seemed rather...dumb.

"Hey, you," she called out to the leader of the group, untangling her hair from her helix piercing (damn it was annoying). She let another smirk flash across her face before she grinned. It was shark-like and full of amusement. "You're good."

12. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ruby sat outside of the school on a bench with her journal, writing furiously in it. Suddenly, her phone goes off, vibrating and beeping like the world was going to end. She laughed a little and took it out of her pocket. It was a text.

Sonja: Hey

Ruby widened her eyes, letting out a loud breath. Sonja had texted her. For the first time in months. Ruby shut off the phone for a second to think.

13. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Emlen laughed again, grinning. "Touché to you as well." He gestured to Jean and Alex. "Smarter than this lot, I'll bet." He smirked at them. "Ah, but we'll give them a round of applause for their /valiant/ efforts in their battle against a few fierce females and their bunch..." He glanced at Samuel, nodding his head. "Others included..." He clapped slowly and insincerely. If that wasn't cue enough for Jean and Alex to make their exit, he didn't know what was.

14. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Samuel was just glad that this whole thing was over..for now. The boy looked to Yuki and then back at Charlie. He knelt down to her eye level, smiling down at her. "You okay?" Samuel asked shyly, not really knowing what to say to go a girl that just got bullied. In his old schools, no one stood up for him. So pretty much, he had no idea how this saving thing worked. Samuel looked back at Yuki and smiled widely. "If he weren't such a bully, I think you guys would make a good pairing," The boy laughed a little to his own comment.

15. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ruby thought over the text. Should she reply? Should she not? Did Sonja just send the text to a wrong number? Ruby got up from the floor and started to pace a little, past a few lockers, in deep thought. Sonja was far away at boarding school now. What was the good in replying?

'Sonja: Hey'

The words echoed in Ruby's mind again. It was so hard to let it all just go... to forget everything that happened. She brought her phone back out. She typed out a message.

Ruby: Hey

#195 galaxygia, Aug 30, 2015
  16. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just then, Jem came out of the boy's bathroom. Sure, there was only so much of the boy's bathroom one could take in a day... But it was decided Emlen was even more unbearable. Jem knew that Jean and Alex would probably leave Charlie alone after Emlen showed up, so there was no need to go playing the hero. Otherwise, that would've been the thing to do. Emlen could be nice... When he wanted to be. Or... If he was feeling particularly manupulative. After hearing Samuel's comment, however, (because Jem had been eavesdropping), there was the /definite/ need for inturuption. "I don't think they would make a good couple," Jem blurted, blushing slightly. Looking to Yuki, "I know he's good looking and stuff, but you could totally do better." (Lolz, Yuki might wonder about the 'good looking' comment)

17. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    When it class ended Tyler walked outside and saw some of the group disband but not the rest and decided to ask what was going on
    "Uhm excuse me, whats happening?" He asks confused.

18. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sonja: You in class?

Ruby sank back against the lockers again, clutching the phone with a death grip. She looked around to make sure no one could see her distress. Slowly, with careful thought, she typed out a reply.

Ruby: No. I have a free period that just started. You?

#198 galaxygia, Aug 30, 2015
  19. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Jem looked over to the new kid. "Just some people being jerks. You don't need to concern yourself with their sort." Jem struck out a hand. "Hi, I'm Jem." A grin was exposed on the previously grumpy looking face.

#199 Linus, Aug 30, 2015
  20. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sonja: No. Well... yes, technically. I excused myself to go to the bathroom but I'm actually in my dorm texting you.

Ruby cursed to herself. Sonja could get in a lot of trouble because of her. But the brown haired girl couldn't stop herself from replying.

Ruby: You need to go to class.

The next text came back within seconds.

Sonja: Okay, Bambi. Talk later?

Ruby's mouth went dry. It had been months since she saw or heard Sonja call her that. "Bambi" was Ruby's nickname that Sonja secretly called her. It was, in Sonja's words, because Ruby blushed so much and so easily and she was kind of a goody-two-shoes. Ruby put her phone in her pocket and started to walk down the hallway where there were more people. She tried to put this all behind her for now.