1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

real bisexual vs fake bisexuals?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

that's just more nonsense from the sexuality police

2. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

this is the sexuality police, please pull over the car and show me your bisexuality license

---------- Post added 18th Jul 2014 at 06:46 PM ----------

*pulls up sexuality history on sexuality police computer* Oh ho ho, what's this??? You have dated one gender before, but not the other??!? Haha, your bisexuality license is now invalid!!! *rips it up even tho it is plastic, somehow* You are now STRAIGHT, here is your temporary STRAIGHT license, you must report to the doctor for further hetero, homo, or bi sexual re/testing. See ya sucker *speeds off with sirens on*

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Lol :roflmao:

4. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Me: You caught me. I am working undercover for Focus on the Family and James Dobson. Let me make my one phone call to Colorado Springs for bail. Oh crap, I forgot; we ran out of bail money with all of our spending on Prop.8. Bummer, take me to the slammer.

Officer: Oh, you'll get slammed alright.

5. jaxon thomas

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    bisexuals should not have to be 50/50.if they are interested in both,they are bisexuals

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you

7. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

There is no reasoning with stupid.

8. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well my "leanings" can be fluid but let me check............. yep,im real and im Bi:lol:

just a little levity on a serious subject. anyone who tries to tell me im not real should try walking around in this skin.

9. TurtleCat

I hate this sort of mentality... that you're not really "x" if you haven't done "y." I think it's people with this sort of mentality that have caused me to have so much insecurity about my sexuality over the years. I first felt that I was "not straight" as early as 11, yet people harassed me about it. They told me I couldn't know what I was without any experience. Well, since then I have had sex with a woman, but that's still not good enough for some people. They say I have to have been in a LTR with a woman for years before I know or not... whatever. It's all a bunch of BS.

What bothers me is what a double standard it is. No one ever tells straight people they're not actually straight for whatever reason. It's only if you're gay or bisexual, suddenly you have to have all this experience to back it up and "prove" it.

The way I see it, people are always going to going to say something and be judgmental... you just have to be you and not let it get to you.

10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I see it more as ignorance