1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ready Too Come Out

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Central, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Central

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people

Hey, First off I jus wanna say that I’m seeking help/advice...anything really sooo my mom and I are not really close and that makes it hard to talk to her about stuff‍♀️ I usually talk to my siblings about stuff but it’s like ‍♀️what advice can they give me and they so young yk....but anyways all my years of living I never wanted to disappoint her or do anything to upset her‍♀️now I’m not sayin I never made her mad because I am hardheaded... but I’m not happy anymore each day that passes I get more and more depressed I hate hiding my sexuality‍♀️ and honestly it’s hurting me because I’m afraid she not going to accept me for who I really am ☹️when she first heard about me liking females she called me all kinds of names and told me it was jus a phase And the conversation was it never bought up again.... but now that I’m 18 I want to tell her that it was never a phase....yes I’ve dated guys but it didn’t feel Righttt nothing did honestly not even the sex. I’ve dated females too but it always felt right when I’m in the mood I crave stuff from a womanI’ve always liked girls but I’m tired of hiding it all my friends kno even my siblings jus not my mom....and I think it’s time for me to tell her Bc I’m tired of hiding WHO I REALLY AM I’ve been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 2 years now but afraid.
    Please give me advice on what I should do

2. TheodoreAC

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I think you say you want to talk about being a lesbian with your Mom, but she called you names and that made you uncomfortable as it would with anyone. You say you hide who you are but I do not understand. You say you are lesbian and she forget? Is that what you mean? If you say you are lesbian than you have already say it. No need to say it again. You can if you want to, but you come out already so you don't need to say again you are lesbian. You just talk about your girlfriend and how she is pretty and very nice.
    Maybe it take time but if your mom love you she will come around, yes? Is how love is. If she not then she doesn't understand yet. She will understand one day, maybe is today. Maybe is tomorrow. Maybe is next year. You are in love and that is good. If your mom does not understand is not your fault. I am sorry If I do not understand but she is mom. Why would she not love you? Is you!
    I am sorry if I am not understanding and I am sounding stupid but she love you, yes? If so she will love you no matter what. It is what love is.