1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rappers Who Support LGBT Rights

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by FreeFlow9917, Aug 2, 2013.

1. CuriousBunny

I knew that Macklemore was supportive and am glad that Eminem is. Although it doesn't seem so in his songs, it's great that Eminem is supportive after all that he has been through.

2. Miz Purple

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    so this is kinda off topic but the actor/singer raven symone just come out as lesbian.

3. ViolinGirl8

ViolinGirl8 Guest

I love it when celebrities and other famous figures are brave enough to support things like LGBT rights! Rapping especially is a genre that can be so full of hate... when I hear of a rapper such as Macklemore with Same Love, I just...:eusa_danc

4. LiquidSwords

[​IMG]
    “I definitely think I’m a revolutionary with the human rights, the love, the progression of the human race as a whole. You never, ever seen an artist that had enough respect to do what I did. I titled the mixtape I’m Gay and it went against everything – fans, anybody. I said that and I did that and I put it out there. I didn’t ask for any opinion. I just put it out there and I did that myself to help the world – and I’m extremely happy about it. I can go to sleep every day knowing I’ve done stuff that nobody else has done. I changed rap. I changed rap music. America after Lil B will be a great place. The United States after Lil B will be great.”