1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random guy at Wendys confronted me...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Greggers, Feb 26, 2009.

1. azrae1

azrae1 Guest

that guy seems lonely and very random ...
    normally if this happens to me i would just not talk/ignore him
    i recall something bit similar to this happened to me when this guy was behind me in the stairs and suddenly speeded up to catch up with me while i was heading to the cinema (2nd floor) and then he asks me what movie are you watching , ah i recommend you that movie , me : ah ok , and he tried saying something but i speeded up in stairs and told him ok nice meeting you .

2. jangel

What the heck LOL I would have been very sketched out!! I wouldnt worry about what he thought maybe its some kind of Skitzo gay-dar LOL. Trust me you don't have to look gay for other gay people to notice you. Most of us have very good gay dar and you could do something simple if you want to be a little more noticeable. I am Femme but I wear a small rainbow triangle pendant around my neck. Straight people never notice it but ever gay clerk at every store does LOL Thanks for the story I thought I was the only weirdo magnet !-Jen

3. george678

4. DexterMorgan

That's weird. I would tell him I'm not gay, I don't want a stranger knowing anything about me.

5. Pendrin2020

Next time someone randomly hugs you like that...

Just rest your head on their shoulder, let out a massive sigh, and just relax in their arms.

And then don't let go... for any reason. maybe add a little swaying motion, I kissed a guy's neck one time. trust me, they walk away real quick.

6. I love strange people.
    The other week some random lady(?) I'm not sure how old she was, went up to my friend and told her that she loved her sense of fashion.......and that she wished she could cut off my friends face and have it surgically replace her own so that she could look like my friend. (oO)
    Then a short while later the same lady(?) had us pick out wedding rings for her and her fiancee, because apparently they were getting married.

7. InaRut

Sometimes strange things happen in fast food resturants. I've got a couple of good stories...

And I rarely eat fast food!