1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question to the gay community: would you get involved with a transperson?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by WhiteRaven, Jul 19, 2016.

1. WhiteRaven

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah exactly! Currently I think it's best to tell when it's clear we're both interested but definitely before any serious or sexy stuff starts to happen. But when it boils down to the moment itself, I just always get super anxious and nervous.
    I live mostly stealth for the rest, and definitely don't talk that much about the whole trans thing, unless someone else brings it up. Some moments I almost forget there's "something" I need to explain to people... it's so frustrating :s

2. AJ Bee

I'm a lesbian who dates a pre-op trans woman. I met her online and she was honest with me from the start. I had never dated a trans woman, and personally I am glad she was open about it, it would have bothered me to find out later.

3. sonnentanz

I've dated both FtM and MtF. It's not hard to work out the physical side with some creativity and imo there's a strong psychological element to sex (at least, for us kinksters).

As far as disclosure, after the first date but I'd say within a month still or before things are serious.

4. lgbtmathematics

I would. I'm ace obviously, but I wouldn't mind sexual activity once in awhile. Lack of organs doesn't bother me, probably because I'm intersex and can relate (albeit for different reasons).

5. Gleeko0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not MtF but yes FtM, pre op or after op. I will not negate there is a strong "curiosity" factor in my interest but I think I can be open minded to the sexual side of things. As for the non-sexual side, that wouldn't be a problem at all. I like dudes, and a trans dude is a dude lol.

6. CraikNakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have and I would again

#26 CraikNakes, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  7. Rodessenth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Having a relationship with a feminine looking mtf is a dream for me. I love Bailey Jay, I am obsessed with her.

#27 Rodessenth, Aug 6, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  8. SillyGoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Defiantly if we were attracted to eachother..

I'm 14 so the downstairs don't really matter to me...

9. Awkward Balloon

Personally, because of my pure adoration for penis, I don't think I could have sex with a pre-op transguy. That's not to say a relationship is out of the question though, because I've seen plenty of very attractive transguys before that I would happily pursue. I mean I'm not saying I would partake in any sexual activities, but I don't think I'd be able to go near a vagina.. And I'm sorry if that's hard to hear because obviously that's not the ideal situation..

As for the ideal time to tell someone, I don't think I'd have an ideal time. If it came up in conversation, I think it'd fine to mention it. I wouldn't count it as a deal-breaker, and even if I found out after a while I don't think it'd be a turn off. I mean if they're attracted to you, finding out that you're trans shouldn't have any impact on that.

#29 Awkward Balloon, Aug 6, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  10. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I already did. She wanted to be male. Honestly, I did not find it that attractive. So no, I don't think I would get involved, unless it was female to male, and she kept her boobs and feminine look, and only wanted a penis. But that's probably impossible. :/

11. RainbowsFactory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi there! Gay guy here. :slight_smile: This is only my opinion, but I think that I would date any guy that I genuine like and have feelings for. If I do love them, then what's between his legs doesn't matter. Plus, you are a guy, don't feel any less of a man because you don't have the "correct" genitalia. Also, I don't know if this only me but it probably very likely applies to many other gay guys that: we are not all about what's down there. I find guys sexy with their posture, body, hands, back etc...