1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question on posting email for ...

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by DesertTortoise, Dec 15, 2013.

1. DesertTortoise

Re, a post by RoadtoJoy on her friend, who on informing her parents of their relationship was forced to return to Ireland, has been put in a mental hospital.

I know a woman who has been an activist in Ireland and has many connections and might be able to help. Would it be a violation of EC policy to post her email to RoadtoJoy. This story just breaks my heart and if something could be done to help, I would hope there would be a way to make it happen.

2. DesertTortoise

I was hoping this would go to EC admins. Maybe this isn't the way. How do I do that?

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi,

The way to reach the staff is with a post to the "Ask the Staff" forum.

The answer to your question is, it would not be OK to post an email address in the public areas of the community (forums, walls.) If both of you are full members, you can share that info via PM. Otherwise, if you want to open an ATS thread, there might be a way we could look at passing the information along, but it is not something you can do directly.