1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for male bottoms

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Dactyl, Jun 4, 2014.

1. gaycrohnie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't find it to be painful if I'm relaxed and the guy goes slow wit a lot of lubricant and condoms.

2. Trev

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    When I first figured out I was gay I was completely disgusted by the idea of anal sex and couldn't figure out how getting fucked in the ass could possibly be a pleasurable experience.

Then at age 19 I got referred to a urologist for a urinary problem. He made me take my pants off lie on my side on his exam table while he shoved his gloved finger up my ass to check my prostate. When he pressed on it I immediately got rock hard and started leaking precum all over the tissue paper on his exam table. I think if he had pressed on it a couple more times I would have cum and blasted a nut halfway across the room.

OMG I was so fucking embarrassed, I am pretty sure he knew damn well I was lying when I filled out the paperwork and stated that I was "heterosexual". I think he realized how embarrassed I was because he said "don't worry it happens to everyone" as I was trying to stuff my rock hard cock back into my pants.

That doctor visit was one of the most humiliating experiences of my young life but it sure taught me a lot. I now knew why gay men liked taking it up the ass and I wanted to be fucked.

3. xLone Wolfx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Great question! Like this thread and am glad I read it as I've never bottomed before and have been curious to try it. I do think that you have to have the right partner for it, someone who you can relax enough with because you're so comfortable around them, and they are very patient for you. I used to finger my ass and massage my prostate while jacking off, it was very enjoyable despite the slight discomfort. After awhile got daring and stuck a small (!) in my ass, worked it as I jacked off and when I came, was very intense! :eusa_danc Though I don't get to enjoy that anymore :icon_sad: because I have these small internal hemorrhoids (sorry if TMI here) about the size of BB's around and up inside just past my sphincter even think I have one near my prostate, according to what I've read in the past they can't be dealt with through surgery only the bigger external ones can get cut off, so all I can do is just take sitz baths and hemorrhoid cream when they get real flared up. So I don't play with that area anymore, not even to get rimmed as I'm worried in making things worse. Don't know if any other guys here have had this problem or not but will tell you it sucks away a lot of the pleasure in your sex life. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy it but not as much as I did when I was young with fresh parts, lol I feel like I lost my chance to enjoy anal with a guy...I've seen videos and it amazed me how can cum with just being penetrated alone with no external stimulation. It surely must be amazing, though I probably won't ever even be a top as I'm not well endowed and that is important to bottoms, or at least so I have gathered, though I wouldn't want a big one in me average or small and definitely not real thick. Anyway, going to look for some water based lube next time I'm at the sex store, just incase I get lucky.

4. Trev

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    They can be treated without surgery, They have a way they can put tiny rubber bands around them and they just fall off after a week or two. The doc won't know you are gay/bi if you get them treated, a lot of people have them.

5. xLone Wolfx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    They must be awfully tiny, hehe. Actually believe I did come across that while ago now that you mentioned it. Truth be told don't have medical insurance right now so just been dealing with it naturally as best I can. Thanks for being helpful. (*hug*)